2k Reads: Real World

Hey guys!
So in this your Damian Wayne's older sister.
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

She looked in her purse trying to find her keys. She just returned home from her day at work. It was quite exhausting, but not as exhausting as her old job.

"Freak!" She muttered realizing she left her keys at work. She looked above her door to see the 2nd floor window. She looked around to make sure no one was there. She quickly jumped and grabbed the edge of the window, pulling herself up.

She pushed up the window she always kept unlocked and slid in. The window was attached to her bedroom, right on top of her bed. She went into her closet to find more comfy clothes.

She walked downstairs to go to the kitchen when she saw a figure in the shadows. She walked to the kitchen with her guard up, pretending to not notice.

She hears a slow creak as she sat down with a bottle of (F/D) in hand. When she was done she turned around only to be faced with the dark knight himself.

Most people would cower at his presence, but she just stood completely still. They stared for what seemed like forever before he said,

"The Justice League needs your help."

"You know I don't do that anymore. How did you get to this universe anyways? You don't even exist here." She stated still in a calm manner.

"It's big. It might take over the whole world. Listen (Y/N), The team can't do this without you. We are trying our best to get everyone that can help. Please?" His stern face softened. The girl hesitated before hugging the knight himself.

"Only for you dad." With that she ran up the stairs to see the suit she hadn't put on in 3 years. She looked it over. She then looked beside it to see an improved and better version of it. She smiled and grabbed it to put it on.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~*

The (H/C) girl looked at her father before pressing the button. It felt like the her life was being sucked out of her and put back in.

When they finally reached their destination the girl stumbled out of the portal.

"I forgot how fun that was." She muttered sarcastically.

"We're going to the watch tower. This is where we are monitoring the situation." He demands. The girl quickly follows.

They went through a beam that led to the watch tower. She gasped when she saw it. It was way better than she remembered it.
She mutters a small "wow" under her breath before walking to the control room.

She quickly sits down at a computer, ignoring everybodies' stares.

"Well, are you going to keep staring or get to work?" She asked still looking at the computer. She continued to look at the information on the screen. When she finished she turned it off and looked to Batman.

"From what I can see I have a few guesses in mind." She states simply. Bruce smirks.

"Hey Bruce, I found so-(Y/N)!" Dick yelled suddenly. He earned a few glares at him for that.

She chuckled and gave him a hug. They had a small conversation. She was about to go train when she heard,

"(Y/N)?" A voice asked. The girl turned to be faced with someone she hadn't seen in a long time.

"Damian!" She was quick to give him a hug. He stiffened, but soon hugged back.

"AWWW" You heard Dick and Clark say. They soon were faced with glares that could kill anyone.

"I see Grayson and Kent are still imbeciles!" The older sister laughed.

"Now who's ready to catch some criminals!"

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
This one's meh. Next I have a one-shot requested by SarahCobbler! See ya later!
~Cupcakes*
Word Count:637