1k Reads: Dc/Marvel Crossover

In this Black Widow's daughter.
In this you are also the Red Hood's girlfriend.
In this both worlds are combined.
(H/O)= Hero outfit.
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

You walked into the fight in style. You had your  (H/O) on with your (F/W) in hand. You walked into the abandoned warehouse with your boyfriend Jason Todd.

BANG! BANG! BANG! and just like that everyone was out cold. You and Jay walked into the room where they were having the current drug trade.

You busted down the door pointing your gun to one of the people only to realize,

"Mom! Are you serious. Jay and I had this." You grumbled putting the gun away. Your mom, Black Widow, sighed and rolled her eyes.

"If it makes you feel better, Fury made me do this mission. You can blame him later."
You then heard sirens and all rushed out of the abandoned warehouse.

*~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

You walked into your house. You had just gotten back from arguing with Fury about letting you do your job.

Flashback

"Fury come on! You seriously sent MY mother to do my job. Are freaking serious!"

"You know I don't trust you or your boyfriend (Y/n)."

"I could tell. I almost got shot twice just walking in here." You growled.

"Well if you want it to stop. I still welcome you a spot in the avengers."

"In your dreams Nicolas." You then walked out. Almost getting shot 2 times again!

Flashback over

You came home to a messy house. You lived with Jason and Deapool. You walked into the kitchen, overhearing a little bit of Wade and Jay's conversation.

"And then she-"

"Ok Wade I'm going to stop you there. The readers don't want to read that."

"Who?"

"You see them too!" Wade exclaimed.

"Ya their up there." You wave at you and you wave back at you.

"What the heck are you guys talking about?" Jason asked. You laugh.

"You will know soon enough."

"You guys are weird." He said. You ruffles his hair and he grumbled.

You get a text from Tony inviting you to his party.

Jay get's a text from Bruce asking if he wants to go to Bruce's party. You guys look at each other's phones before saying,

"Tony's"

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Hey guys! So this was probably the most random thing I have ever written. Anywho, This concludes my specials for getting 1k on this book. Let me know if you want a part two to any of these. See you later!
~Cupcakes*
Word Count:421