Chapter 22~See you later...

Hey guys I know I havent  updated in ages so I decided that I will do a double updat .Okay so this chapter is going to be a short one but the second chapter will be longer and extra special I promise XXX

Here you go.........

-------------------

Geraldine POV

Tiiiiidaddadaddadaddaddadadda !!!

The weird sound of my phone alarm rang.I tried ignoring it but it seemed to get louder every second .

I woke up with Harrys arms  wrapped around my waist tight.I looked up and it was just us in the guest room.I slowly attempted to remove Harry's arms from my waist but it failed because he shuffled a bit and tightend  his grip .Oh Lord. I then decided to look for my phone through the blankets with out waking up or moving Harry .I finally found it hiding slightly underneath Harry's pillow .I switched off the annoying alarm and just lay there looking at it .I can't sleep but I don't want to get up plus Harry wont let me go so might as well lay here with my phone .I found myself smiling at the memory of what happened last night.

~Flashback~

"Harry their going to hear us "I said trying to push him off me .

"Shhhh babe we will do this quietly "He removed my shirt as I removed his and chucked it aside .My hands went up and down his perfect body as he removed his jeans All I have on now is my lacy bra and knickers .

We lay on the bed ,with my legs wrapped around his torso .

His lips met my as they moved in sync he asked for an entrance and I gladly guaranteed. Our tounges  faught and sadly Harry won.

"I love you Harold Edward Styles"I said my hands played with his hair as his thrusting increased ,the room was heating up ,I small moan escaped my lips .

"Say my name " Harry whispered as both our breathing increased ."Say my fucking name"this time a bit louder than before .

He slipped off of me and lay down next to me ,our breathing was heavy as we just turned to look at each other with smiles lingering on our lips as we had our hands entwined