Chapter 18~Please trust me

"Geraldine pov"

"Geraldine Why didn't you tell me ?"

as Harry asked that question with tears streaming down his cheeks  ,I got even more nervous.  I looked at Judie who just had her head faced down while shacking it .She couldnt have, she didn't tell them, it was our secret.

"Guys I can explain" I quickly said as Harry got up and headed for the door, I grabbed his wrist "Harry wait I can explain" I said as I felt my throat tighten and tears threatned to trickle down my cheeks,I tried blinking them away as I looked up at Harry.

He was already looking at me his amazing green irises full if sadness ,anger, shock, I guess all three mixed up  met my plain brown eyes .

This broke my heart so I decided to tell them "I was g-" I was interupted by a little snicker I looked back and found Jodie ,Niall and Beth laughing holding their mouths so that I wouldnt be an to hear them, too late.

Now What ?

"I'm sorry I just couldnt keep the act going "Jodie now said inbetween the laugh and by each word she laughed even harder .

It was just an act, I am not sure if I should be happy that Judie didn't tell the secret and that they started laughing before I told them,or should I be angry with them for scaring the shit out of me

Maybe I could use what I like to call.....sweet sweet revenge.

"Act?" I asked while chuckling

"Yeah baby it was just an act nothing else, so you're not mad? "

"Mad? ,no Harry I am not mad" I started of calmly, its go time " I am fucking  furious, do you know how scared I was when I walked in and everyone looked like frikin Zombies, huh? "

"Babe I-"

"Do you have any idea how sad I  was, how heart broken I was when I saw that tear stream down you're cheeks ,Harry I was totally heart broken, it felt as if the whole world just crumbling  down on me and there was nothing I could do to stop it ,my heart shattered into millions of pieces and there you are playing a stupid pretend game"

Okay I know. I. am doing the same acting like I was mad at them but I had a reason, they didn't. After I said that. I walked out of my room and headed to the kitchen to make me another sandwich and get some water.I did exactly that but instead of going back to my room I decided to watch a movie with my mother and father.

"Hey hunny is everything okay?"mum asked me stuffing popcorn in her already half full mouth.

"Yes mummy, everything is perfect, why? " I know I still call her 'mummy' but I don't see anything wrong with that.I said getting a hand full if popcorn and eating it bit by bit. I knew why she asked but ...ya know.

"I heard shouting from upstairs but if you say everything is fine then ok. "

I sat on my dads lap even though there was a space next to him.  What? Dont judge me, I am a daddys girl even though I am 18.

I was slowly drifting off to sleep I lay my head on his chest and my eyes got heavier ,as I was about to shut them completly something vibrated in my boob, that scared the life out of me I quickly jumped of my dads lap screaming

"SUGER PUFFS" That's why way of saying "fuck" ,I don't like swearing in front of my parents.Even though they've probably heard me swear a million times.I slipped my phone out of my bra dispite the fact that both my parents were staring at me. I stared at my phone and simply just sighed

It was a text from Harry, a guy in the same house as me.

From Harryboo~ Geraldine baby come upstairs we are all sorry, I am so sorry I didn't know it would hurt you like that baby come we need to talk.