Chapter 20~everything goes wrong

Harry Pov

After hearing Geraldine s story I couldn't find the perfect words to say to her I was speechless. Completely speechless.Until she asked me about my story I still wonder how she knew I had a story ,The only person who knew about my background story, my hidden story was Louis.His the only person I told unless Louis told Geraldine but he wouldn't dare ,he did promise to keep it as a secret. I looked at Geraldine who just looked back at me waiting for me to say something .As I finally managed to open my mouth my phone began to ring on the living room table.I looked at Geraldine then back at my phone.

"You can answer you know"I just nodded my head before grabbing my phone and whispering "I won't be long okay babe "Then walked out.

"Hello?"

"HARRY !!!!!,I MISSED YOU MATE!!!!"It was non other than my best mate Louis

"LOU I MISSED YOU TOO " I literally shouted from the kitchen

"LOUIS MY BOO ,HIEEEEE" Geraldine shouted running into the kitchen and grabbing my phone.

" Hey Louis its Geraldine I miss you so much ya know I havent laughed in ages ,how are and El ?"Geraldine said jumping up and down ,

"Geraldine babe"she looked up and her eyes locked non mine and you could see the redness from crying earlier on.

"Breathe Geraldine its only Louis" I noticed her relax and slowly take deep breathes ,I couldn't help but laugh.

"Anyway Louis ,sorry about that ,How are you and El "Geraldine asked again but this time calmly but then I realised  I forgot to tell Geraldine .

"Urm Geraldine me and El broke up "Louis said with sadness filled in his voice .Silence immediately too over the room .Geraldine seem guilty and seemed to feel bad for asking the question .It looked as if she was going to break down any minute now .She shipped them and she always thought they were a perfect couple .

"Oh Lou boo ,I am truly sorry I never knew ,if I did I would have never asked .I feel so bad .Sorry mate ."

"Geraldine shhhh, its fine ,don't worry about it we both agreed it just wasn't working out ,its fine ,I am fine.

"Okay if you say so ,but I really am sorry,and if you ever need a friend to talk to that's less annoying and actually listens to what you are saying ,i am here okay boo" she said the last part looking at me.I just shook my head playfully at her and walked out .

They talked for a while and I was just played down on the bed ,looking at the ceiling ,I don't know why but it just was interesting .

"Urm yea okay thanks Louis talk to soon.Love you too.Bye"  I then felt someone slide in the blankets aswel ,knowing it was Geraldine I turned to face her she looked sad .

"Babe what's wrong ?"I asked rubbing her cheeks and kissing her nose because that usually makes her giggle but she didn't even move.Huh?

"Harry , how come you didnt tell me you leave on Friday ?"

I froze.

"JODIE POV "

Its 3am and of e

"JODIE I AM TRYING TO MAKE THIS RELATIONSHIP WORK!!!" Niall shouted from the top of his voice.

"AND I AM NOT TRYING , HUH ,NIALL I DONT GET TO SEE MY PARENTS VERY OFTEN ,WHY?BECAUSE I AM SPENDING TIME WITH YOU .ON FRIDAY I AM COMING TO LONDON WITH YOU INSTEAD OF VISITING MY PARENTS ,HOW DOES THAT MAKE ME FEEL HUH? ,I WILL BE COMING TO YOUR CONCERTS IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES JUST SEE YOU AND I AM NOT TRYING ,NIALL!!!! ?" he says it like his the only trying to make this work ,bullshit .