Chapter 2

Chapter 2

'Harry's POV'

She was so pretty, I couldn't take my eyes of her really attractive eyes. She was the prettiest girl I had ever seen. It was very silent as we just stood there.

 "Umm...you guys were amazing out there" she said breaking the awkward silence.

"Thanks" I said trying to sound manly but she just chuckled. I know I just met her for like 2 seconds but like Niall did with Jodie I had fallen in love with her. Any way we took loads of photos and chatted for a while, I dont know why but I felt like I can be myself around her.

 It was time for her to go, she hugged the boys and waved goodbye while I walked her out.

"Thanks for today I really enjoyed it" she said.

"Your welcome" I said this time with my normal voice, she just smiled.

 OK, here I go I thought to myself "so Geraldine" I blurted out "do you wanna um come to our next concert here in Bournemouth?" she said nothing for a few minutes, was she going to come or was she not, these thoughts were running through my mind then she said

"Yeah I was coming anyway my mum bought the tickets already"

"Oh can't wait to see you" I kissed her on the cheek and she smiled while getting in her car. "Miss you already" I mumbled as her mum drove off.

OH MY GOD!! Can't wait for our next concert I get to see her again, just hope she really comes. I walked back in and the boys just looked at me and smiled.

"Oh someone has fallen in love" said Liam and Niall in sync. I just smiled and walked off. I wondered was she thinking of me or did she not like me at all or does she just like me as a fan or did I put pressure on her when I kissed her,but she does like me right cause her twitter name is @GERALDINESTYLES, what if she wasnt going to come, I really need to see her again.

I just sat on my bed trying to fall asleep but all I could think about was her very pretty eyes and her hair and her very amazing lips, is this really real have I actually fallen in love with her?

 "GERALDINE POV"

OH MY GOD today was amazing , had forgotten how amazing one direction was. Harry was such a darling . Are my feelings for one direction slowly coming i thought .

"HONEY, HONEY!! mum shouted "

I turned and looked at her ,then she continued 

"Sooo did you like it ,was it any good, tell me you enjoyed yourself"

"Well it  wasn'nt all bad" i said hiding all the excited feelings, by the time we got home i was tired so i went up to my room. Everytime i closed my eyes the picture of harry's face when he kissed me popped up. I touched my cheek and smiled.

I sat on my bed thinking if i should go to their next concert or just stay home or just hang out with my freinds. Should i just go because if i dont i would be wasting my parents money cause mum already bought the ticket . OR I could give it to someone else who is interested in going cause i cant be bothered.

But that means i wont be able to see Harry with his amzing curly hair , and his green eyes , and those lips and ofcourse his dimples that my heart melt.

"GERALDINE!" my brother shouted removing me from my harry bubble, get ready for your your party in 10 minutes.

10 minutes , party  ,what?, i was getting ready for bed, anyway so i just put on the present i got from a freind , my jeans and the white crop top i was keeping it simple cause it was just family and freinds at the  party (i hope) so yah did put any make up on . when i was done i headed straight downstairs and saw quite a lot of my mum and dads freinds and some of our family memebers  even my cousin bill was here. 

"Hey sister ! my bestfriend Jodie shouted "

 I did not say anything back bacause i thought i had seen harry styles walk past my livingroom. 

"Ok the silent treatment, did you not like the shoes i got you? "Jodie said with an anoyed face.

Hey bestie i said with a smile hopping she would forgive me, i thought i had seen harry styles go past the living room but any way .. she rudely interupted saying

"HARRY STYLES ! were i wanna meet him , lets look for him he might lead us to Niall .

Come on she said as she dragged me , my freind is the total opposite of me she loves one direction and well i dont ,she is in love with Niall Horan she talks about him most of the time, and sometimes it gets really anoying and i do tell her but she doesn't care and i love her for that. Any way ,still looking for Harry . We saw this guy with curly hair like harrys but didn't think it was him then he smiled and i noticed  his dimples.

HOLY SHIT !!!! It was him , as my freind walked towards him i ran the opposite  direction towards my room . I stormed into my room and started getting ready, i put on some makeup , put on my pretty shorts and a different crop top ,this one was pink.Before i walked out i sprayed and then looked at the mirror and fixed my hair , i dont know why but i needed to look perfect.

I then just decided to walk out , and there he was ,so i  quickly went past these people and went out side .I was avoiding him at the same time i was hoping he saw me and followed me.i was just looking at the pretty stars then suddenly someone hugged me from the back and whisperred,

"Happy Birthday Beautiful" ,It was Harry and i suddenly went on melt down mode! and said

"Thank you" those two words took me sometime before they left my mouth  i was a bit  speechles.

Jodie then walked out and just stopped and dropped  her plate with cake when she saw us i guess she was as shocked and speechless as i was.

 HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT SORRY IF YOU FOUND IT TOO SHORT AND SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE ,THANK YOU