Chapter 19-A secret for a secret

"Harry Pov"

Its really hard knowing your own girlfriend doesnt trust you or doesnt want anything to do with you.It honestly hurts.Its been like 3 days since i asked Geraldine to trust me because i really want her to trust me and i know there is something she is hiding and i know she wants to tell me but she cant.I have to make her tell me ,trust me.How am i going to do that ,honestly i have no idea.Geraldine hasnt been talking to me that much she isnt completely ignoring me but whenever i tried to make up a conversation she gives me one word answers and its killing me ,she is slowly killing me.

"Hey" Geraldine said as she walked into the kitchen grabbing a bowl from the cupboard .

I just sat there staring at her and i can feel a smile apear on my face.She hasnt been the one to start the conversation these past 3 days

"umm-H-Harry ?" She said waving her hand in my face "Are you okay?" she said now gigling and pouring her cereal and milk in the bowl.I simply nodded my head as she walked into the livingroom .plotting her self on the couch.

"URGGH!, you gotta be kidding me "

"Babe ,whats wrong "i said making my way to the living room in a hurry .

"I forgot to get the remote before i sat down ,could you please pass it to me" 

Are you serious?

"Lazy much" Was all i said before getting the remote ,swicthcing my TV on and sitting on her laps,to my suprise she didnt push me of or tell me to get off she just put her bowl down and wrapped her arms around my waist and relaxed.Before you know we fell asleep even though we just woke up.

"Harry,Harry. please get up "I could hear someone say but i just ignored it.

"Harry Pwease " i heard her say it again 

"Geraldine why? , How long have we been asleep for?"i managed to say groggily

"Styles ,I re-really dont care and really really ne-need to pee right now ,please mooove"she said trying to push me off.

"Under 1 condition" I think she just rolled her eyes 

"And what would that be?"She asked still trying to push me off

"You give me a kiss a-"

"Okay ,Okay i will give you a kiss after now please i need a wee"

"One more thing "

"What the fuck Harry" She sighed "What is it?"

I paused for a minute should i really ask her ?,should i really ask her? Harry Styles Man Up will you 

"If i let you go to the toilet will you tell me the secret youre hiding from me" Her whole body stiffined up ,She litterally froze ,i thought she was going to slapp me or just walk of but instead she nodded her head still  attemting to get me off her.

"Promise?" I asked in a baby and yet still shocked that she actually agreed

"Promise ,I promise now get off me Harry or else i am going to pee on this couch or pee on myself " I was satisfied with that so i got off and she strugled and  quickly stumbled to the toilet with her legs crossed together scared that she might pee herself .I couldnt help but laugh.

"ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!" I heard her shout as the bathroom door opened ,i just laughed even more but she just rolled her eyes plotting herself on the couch onece again.I tried sitting on her laps again but no

"Harry there is a space next to me ,my laps hurt so you cant sit on them plus if you didnt know yore really heavy"

I simply pouted for like a minute before remebering the kiss and the .....secret.I leaned in and i felt her lips brush agaisnt mine ,i could feel her smile through the kiss .It kiss lasted like 10 minutes before she pulled away .