01

08.26 AM

I dragged my luggage from the station through a not-so-big-also-not-so-small alley near the station in Seoul.

Is this the right address?

I looked up just to see a big modern house. Not so big tho but it looks fancy.

I'm wow-ing.

I pushed the doorbell.

After a few seconds the door opened. Revealing a 40 years old woman. She flashed a smile.

"You must be Shin Jera,right?" She asked politely.

"Yes," I nodded.

"Come in. Let's talk a bit and I'll give you the key," She said.

We walked in and have some tea. We had a simple conversation. Just like an owner and a customer.

Fyi, she's Mrs.Yoon and she owns a 3 floor apartment which located right after her house.

After I got the key, I went to the apartment.

"Apartment number 16..," I mumbled while dragging my luggage.

I unlocked my apartment.

I'm wow-ing ((again)).

Can you believe that I got a really nice apartment with a low price? Gosh Mrs.Yoon is the kind of human I'd like to meet again.

Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. Yeah, as you know, I'm Shin Jera. I moved from Daegu to Seoul to study.

So, I got a scholarship from the government to study in one of the most popular and expensive high school but I don't have to pay for the school fee. Not also popular and expensive, their alumnies are 90% success.

It's just a really wow school and it's like a dream got a chance study there for free.

I must study hard and achieve my dream. So I won't make my parents dissapointed.

After I put my stuffs and rest, I decided to go for a walk.

Right after I wear my hoodie, I heard knocks on my door.

I opened it and saw a little girl with a medium size plastic bag.

"Omona.."

She looks up to me.

Gosh, her big eyes are cute.

"Hey..what are you doing here,cutie?" I asked her softly.

She smiled.
"My mom told me to give this to our neighbor. She said the new neighbor in apartment 16 has arrived here. So she told me to give this now," She handed me the plastic bag.

"Omona,thank you. Which is your apartment?" I asked her.

"I'm in apartment 20. Not so far from here. Oh,and..those cupcakes are made by mom. It's delicious please eat it," she said innocently.

"Of course," I smiled and patted her head.

"Uh..I have to go now,miss..?" She stopped her words.

"Jera. You can call me eonnie instead," I said.

"Okay,Jera eonnie," she smiled then she ran to her apartment.

After I put the gift on the table, I went for a walk to Han River.

.

I really like the atmosphere there. I don't know why but it's such a cozy place.

I felt happy everytime I saw couples and families there. But that also makes me miss my family.

After a while, I decided to buy a drink in a cafe near there.

I picked choco frappe.

I waited there like only a minute. Wow,so fast.

--

I enjoyed my lovely choco frappe until someone bumped into me in a sudden.

Actually I don't really know who bumped into who.

"Woah,miss,I'm so sorry,"

I looked up to someone in front of me.

And guess what? I found a prince.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Author's note

OMG so..this is my first story that I published. Actually I really nervous about what will the readers think about this story. I wish you guys enjoyed it.

Also, I'm so sorry for my bad grammar (( and my english too )).

Please vote and leave a comment! :") (( I really wanna know about your reactions ))