Chapter Thirty-Four

Start from the beginning

...

He tossed his towels that he used to dry his hair to the bed, while still wrapping a towel around his waist and water dripping from his back and his chest, he grabbed his phone and stared at it in silence.

Who could that guy be? Is she pulling a prank on me? That can't be it, can't it? She wouldn't do the same thing, wouldn't she? He thought. For God's sake, why are you so dumb, Kim Seokjin?

A familiar notification sound coming from his phone that was placed on his thighs, he glanced down and saw a message from his manager saying that he should get ready for We Got Married's recording for the week, as he already waited for him outside for more than twenty minutes.

"I'm sorry for keeping you waiting. I'll be on my way," he typed the message down and sent it to his manager.

...

Just like any other days, another filming had been done like a wind. Their episode was a late night date and they had to walk around the park in the middle of the night doing some romantic couple scenes, another A+ acting skills.

Sojung grabbed her bag and wrapped the sweater around her body after thanking and bowing down to everyone around the filming set, but she couldn't see Seokjin anywhere around the area. Maybe he went home earlier.

Her manager was already waiting for her in the van, which means she didn't have a time to waste to search around the park looking for Seokjin just to say her goodbye. She made her way to the van that was parked a hundred meters from where the filming set was, without turning to her back she continued walking with her light mind.

"Kim Sojung," a voice called her to her back, her heart shrunk when she knew who the owner of the voice was. Sojung turned to her back in slow motion and saw Seokjin standing in front of her—locking his gaze to her eyes. She tried to examine his expressions—is he mad at me?—but it was too confusing to guess what he was feeling.

"Oh, Seokjin. I haven't seen you anywhere just now, where did you go?" Sojung asked with a smile painted across her face, as she took a few steps closer to him.

"Somewhere. I want to talk to you," Seokjin said coldly.

"Talk to me? But my manager's waiting for m—,"

"I said I want to talk to you," he chipped in, before snaking his hand out and grabbed her wrist, pulling her while making their way to the back of the canopy where all of the makeup and outfits were placed at.

Sojung's face was painted with a confused expression with her dazed mind spinning around with absolutely nothing to be thinking about, as she looked at Seokjin who had his eyebrows pulling together.

"What are you doing?" she said slowly with her lips frowning.

"What did you do to my number?" Seokjin asked, anger was clear in his voice.

"Y-your number? What do you mean?" she asked confusingly.

"Did you sell it to someone or did you throw it away?" he asked, his eyebrows frowned still.

"What are you talking about? Why would I throw it away, why would I even do that? It's still in my bag here," she said while looking down on the bag that she was holding in her hand.

"Oh really? Then why didn't you send a text or leaving a missed call or some shit related to those two?"

"Be-because,"

"Are you lying to me? Are you trying to pull on your acting skills to me again?" he scoffed angrily, as he felt anger boiling in his blood with his heart thumping out of his chest.