Chapter 5: Brothers

The two brothers cried in each others arms. They were together again, but at a great cost. 

                  ''They killed her,'' White sobbed. ''They killed Aqua.''

                   ''It's okay, White,'' Roy says. ''I'm here, now. Everything will be fine.''

                     Roy was still trying to calm down White.

                  ''Red Arrow, you know him,'' Batman asked.

                    ''He's my brother,'' Roy answered.

                      Superboy's fists got tighter from his anger. Messing with a kid is one thing, but the family of a friend is another.

                     ''I n...never thought i...i'd see y...you again,'' White stuttered.

                     ''We're together now, no need to worry,'' Roy said. ''We'll keep you safe, i'll make sure of it.''

                      Roy hugged his brother, trying his best to comfort him. But then, an idiotic speedster came running in. Kid Flash zoomed in to see if there was any progress.

                    ''I wanted to see if everything was okay,'' he said, but then zoomed to White when he saw he was awake. ''Hi, Kid Flash is the name.''

                     White panicked immediately. He screamed, and out came a sound blast. It was like the Black Canary's canary cry, but with golden sound waves and was more concentrated. Kid Flash was blasted off of his feet and knocked into the wall. 

                     ''What the hell was that for,'' Wally yelled.

                    White's breathing had sped up to hyperventilation. He was terrified. Superboy looked toward Kid Flash.

                   ''Get out before you give him a panic attack,'' he ordered.

                   ''What did I do,'' Wally protested.

                   ''Go,'' Superboy growled, putting on his scary face.

                   Kid Flash sped out. Roy was trying to help White.

                  ''Calm down, he won't hurt you,'' he said. ''These people are heroes. They won't hurt you, I promise.''

                  ''I...i'm s...sorry,'' White apologized.

                   ''Try to get some more sleep, White,'' Roy says. ''You need time to properly heal.''

                  ''O...okay,'' White said.

                    Roy let him lie down to try and sleep. The three of them left the infirmary, closing the door.

                  ''Your brother,'' Batman asked.

                  ''I haven't seen him in four years,'' Roy says. ''Now I know why he didn't try to find help for his powers, he couldn't. Our own parents tortured him and killed our sister. If I ever see them, they'll wish they were never born.''

                  ''What should we tell the others,'' Superboy asked. ''Wally's already come bursting in and scaring the daylights out of your brother.''

                  ''The truth is the best option here,'' Batman said. ''But I will leave that for you to tell, Roy.''

                  ''They deserve to know,'' Roy says.