L A S T C H A P T E R

A month later, Shawn has started to tour again. He brought Andrea with him on tour. He called his sister everyday to make sure she was okay and to make up for the time he was not spending home.

Nick got arrested and was in a center for teenager like him who did some horrible things. Even after a month, there was still article about how Shawn Mendes' sister wasn't actually dead. Karen was also arrested for faking a car crash but the charges were dropped because she was threatened to do it.

After almost a month of touring, Shawn came back home to see his family. Has he entered the house, Aaliyah jumped in his arm. 

- Shawn, mom told me how you find out she was hiding things from you and that you guys basically found me because of you.  

- I promise that will never happen to you again. If something is going on and you are worried, tell me and don't keep it to yourself.

- Okay. Shawn I actually thought I would die in this apartment, and when Nick entered and I saw you, mom and dad, it was the best feeling ever. You found me.

 Aaliyah started tearing up.

- Don't cry Aaliyah, it's over now. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Guys this was the last chapter of this story. I hope you liked it! I put a lot of effort in this story and I tried my best to give you guys good story. If you want to read another story wrote from me, I have «Family Secret || S.M» which is in English and « Though love|| old magcon reunion» which is in french. 

Thank you guys for all the support and love! I love you ll! xx

-E