T H R E E

Shawn Mendes☑️
1 hour ago
Hey guys! I'm sorry to announce that I have to take a break from my world tour. The dates will be rescheduled when I'll get better. I learned two days ago that my little sister Aaliyah died. I hope you guys will understand. Love u all♥️
234 567 retweet.     1 455 566 likes

Shawn received a text from his friend, Camila. He was glad she was in her life because she was such a good friend. She was the most caring and loving person he ever met after Aaliyah..

C: hey Shawn I just saw your tweet. I'm sorry for your lost I hope you'll feel better soon.. If you wanna talk I'm there for you, I promise.♥️

S:  Thank you Camila ♥️  I'm not ok honestly but I don't really want to talk about it. It makes it worse. And I'm just a mess right now I don't want to see anyone.

C: it's okay I understand 😕 Tell me if you need anything.

Shawn was laying in his bed. It's been two days he was like that: he didn't talk to anyone, didn't eat , didn't sing.. He wasn't itself. The only thing he could think was, what did I say to Aaliyah the last time I saw her?

Shawn took some time to think and realized that maybe if Camila was there, he could just think of something else and maybe even laugh. He decided to take the chance.  

S: I thought about it and I need a friend right now.
C: you know what? I'm in Toronto right now because I was recording my album, I'm not in the studio before tomorrow. Do you want me to cove over?
S: Yes, you can come whenever you want.
C: Ok, I'm coming.

Fifteen minutes later, Camila knocked on the door and Shawn went to open the door. As soon as Shawn saw Camila , he started crying. He couldn't hide it, he wasn't okay. Camila took him in her arms for a second and then closed the door.

C: you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to I'm just there to help you.
S:  I really don't want to talk about it, I really want to clear my mind.
C: What about you play guitar and we sing?

Shawn answered with an honest smile and they both went in Shawn's room. He took one of his guitars and started playing random chords. Camila and Shawn sang for a long time and it actually made Shawn forget, for a little bit of time, that he wasn't going well. 

After the day, Camila went back to her hotel room and Shawn knew he wouldn't see her in a while since her last day of recording was tomorrow and she was going on tour after that.

Some people are true to you and you just know it. Camila was a real friend to him and he could feel it. But don't you forget those horrible people out there....