F O U R T E E N

The young man turned aroubd has he heard his phone ringing. The name of Andrea showed up on the screen. He quickly took is phone and answer.

-hi beautiful!
- hi Shawn. Look.. I know we said we were going on a date tonight but I really don't feel like getting harassed by paparazzi and screamed at by your fans..
- ok what about you come over and we watch grey's anatomy all night?
- sounds great.
- my parents are leaving the house at seven and they come back in two days so you can come.
- ok i'll be there.
- ok , later!

Earlier that day, Shawn and Karen decided to tell many when the two parents would come back from vacation and they would tell the police. This vacation was really important to Manuel and karen wouldnt want to ruin it. On his side, shawn would try to get more informations to try to find Aaliyah.

When karen and her husband were gone, Shawn heard someone knock on the door. He opened the door and saw Andrea.

- you look beautiful..
- no I don't
- shhh.

He took her hand and kissed her. They both entered the house and they went downstairs.

- Did you see the comments you get on social media?
- no why? I have other things to worry about than my twitter account.
- what do you mean?
- Andrea, my sister died not so long ago..
- I know.. I'm sorry
- don't be, what were you saying?
- well your fans.. they hate me.
- you know, whenever I would talk to a girl even though it was only a friend, they would hate on her. That always killed me because I thought they would let me like anyone but they're really jalous and don't even try to understand. I stopped caring about all this hate a long time ago. Some of them aren't mature enough. Don't read all that stuff.
- ok but it's hard when people say horrible things to you.
- tell me what they said that hurt you the most.
- some told me to go kill myself and others said you derserve someone better than me and that I'm ugly anyways. It just makes me feel .. like I'm useless and I can't do anything about it.

- You know, they just say that stuff to make you feel bad-
- and it's working.
- but don't let them get to you.
- I will try.

- are you ready for that netflix marathon.
- yeah.