F I F T H T E E N

Karen and Manuel were coming back from vacation. Shawn and Karen decided they should tell Manuel.

As they were unpacking, shawn arrived. He said:

- Dad we need to talk to you and it is really important. Can we sit down or something?

- Ok.. I'm worried.

- I know.

They all sat aroung the dinner table. Karen broke the silence.

- Aaliyah may still be alive.

-what? Is that a joke or something? I went to her funeral, she died in a car crash. You cannot suddenly be alive after this.

- she was'nt in a car crash. Did you see her at the hospital before she died?

-No.. I don't understand.

- she got bullied from a guy becajse she knew something she was not suppose to know. The guy kidnapped in front of me and told me that if I wanted her to stay alive I had to fake a car crash. I did it and they took me to the hospital. I hired someone to call both of you and told the hospital I did not need anyone to call you.

- oh my god. So aaliyah is maybe alive right now. That is crazy.

- Shawn started to notice my weird acts when he arrived and found out I hired someone. We figured out Aaliyah's password and we found the phone number of the guy that kidnapped her.

- then why wait to call him ??

- we are afraid that he might kill her.

Manuel was speechless. This was too much for him. He could not believe it. Shawn was not talking, he was so anxious.

- I have an idea...