F I V E

Shawn woke up at midnight. He couldn't sleep because he kept thinking of what Aaliyah wrote in her journal. He wasn't the most present brother and he felt bad for it because now he couldn't make up for the time he didn't spend with her. He decided to post a tweet about her maybe it will make him feel better and also fans are sending him so much love.

 He decided to post a tweet about her maybe it will make him feel better and also fans are sending him so much love

He didn't sleep that much but it did made him feel better. The support from his fan was comforting for him. He could always turn back to his fans whenever he needed it and felt like he had the best fans in the world. He realized how lucky he was.

Shawn's mother was coming back home from hospital that day. At that time, Shawn was really happy that his mom would came back but he didn't knew that her return would be full of secret and mystery. 

Karen arrived at the house at three o'clock. She went in her room and emptied her luggage that her husband brought her at the hospital and layed in bed. She took her computer and did some research. When Karen was ready she went downstairs and sat in the couch beside of Manuel. They started talking and Shawn got outside his room to listen to their conversation.

- Manuel, I hate to talk about this but we should start planing the funeral. We can't wait for ever.
- Karen, our mourn is not over.
- I really think it'll help us move on. 
- OK we can start but don't talk about it when Shawn is around, he's really depressed these days and we can't let that get to him.
- Sure.

Shawn slam the door of his room so his parents knew he could here what they were saying and went downstairs. He hug his mom and said hi to her.

"Hi Shawn, I missed you"
"Me too mom"