S I X T E E N

-I have an idea.

- What is it? ( Karen said)

- I have an old friend who has always hacked other computer and has always been good with technology, maybe if I gave him the number he'll find the location of the phone..

- That's the only answer we have so we should at least try, I can't deal with the fact that Aaliyah is alive somewhere anymore. I need to know the truth.

- Okay give me the number. I will call my friend.

- Dad don't tell him why we need this though because nobody can know this.

- Okay. 

Karen took Aaliyah's phone and checked the phone number Manuel was waiting for. As soon as Manuel knew the number he puts a coat and was already out the door.

In the car, Manuel called his friend, David. 

-Hi David, this is Manuel Mendes .. I know it's been a long time but I really need your help right now. I have a phone number and I need you to find the location of this phone. Is that possible?

- Yeah it's been a long time but I can do this for you. I still live at the same place you can come whenever you want.

- Like right now? Because I need this as soon as possible.

- Oh.. well sure you can come don't worry.

- Okay I'm coming.

Manuel drove for ten minutes and got to the place.

Meanwhile, Shawn was in his room when Andrea called him.

- Hi Shawn can you come over? 

- What's wrong?

- I'm getting so much hate from your fans.. I can't deal with this.

- Yes you can, don't listen to them baby they're jealous.

- It's hard no to listen to them when they tell me to go kill myself Shawn.

- I'll be there in five. 

Shawn left his house and drove to Andrea's house with his brand new Jeep. When he got there, he knocked at the door and a woman opened the door.

- You must be Shawn, right?

- Yes I am, can I come in ? I need to see Andrea.

- Yes and I'm really happy to meet you but I hope she is not crying because of you, she doesn't want to tell us but if you made her sad my husband and I won't be happy, do you understand?

- Yes I understand and I'm truly sorry by what happened but you should wait until she is ready to talk about it.. I feel like she has not told you everything about our relationship but I really need 

- OK, come.

Shawn entered and Andrea's mom showed her where her room was. He opened the door and her girlfriend was lying in her bed, crying.

He sat beside of her and took her in her arms.

-I'm so sorry, you don't deserve that. don't worry I'll hold you all night, we'll watch some movies to change your mind OK? 

- OK thank you.

- Don't thank me, if I was not popular, if I was a normal eighteen year old boy, you woudn't be crying right now..

new message: Camila

- Who's camila.. ?