Chapter 18

OKOKOKOKOK. I know I've been gone for long and I could give you a thousand reasons for that but i'd rather give you a new chapter.

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO STUCK AROUND AND WELCOME TO EVERYONE ELSE WHO JOINED THIS JOURNEY. 

WOOOH, I've not written in long so forgive me if I make some mistakes. 

(This chapter is going to be short as well because i'm making a little change in the story in order to make a sequel possible. I wonder who it is gonna be about.)

Amara's POV.

"The moon god?" I questioned, not believing what I had just heard. "And what would be the reason for the moon god to grace me with his presence?"

Raising an eyebrow, he moved a few steps closer. But I did not step back from my spot either. "You're fighting against a war that has been going on for hundreds of years. A war that I had wanted to stop for long but I couldn't. Now that I see a ray of hope. I am here. Don't misunderstand me, you're not the "chosen one" or anything. But I do see a slight possibility of peace."

"Aren't you a god? Why don't you just tell us who is behind this and we'll end this once and for all." I replied.

"I may be a god. But even I do not play with fate." He smiled. "I can warn you about something though." His expressions turned serious. "Someone who seems close to you might betray you."

"Theo? We've already found out about that." I told him questioning whether he really knew anything.

"Ahh, Theo." He said, seemingly lost in his thoughts. 

Before he could open his mouth, Elias, Rome, Damien and my mother appeared. 

Saying that Elias looked a little angry would be a lie. He looked furious as he walked towards us. I could understand why. The bond between us had told him about my attraction towards the moon god.

He stood in front of me, blocking my view completely. "Who are you?" 

"Elias, isn't it? Nice to meet you. You did well in the last war, even though I didn't support it." The Moon God replied.

I could tell that Elias was confused but he didn't let it show. "I asked you something. Who are you?"

"A little angry about Amara's attraction towards me, are we? I don't think you are in a place to be mad about it. Your attraction towards me is stronger than hers." He replied causing me to laugh which I tried to cover with a cough.

Embarrassed, Elias stepped to my side and didn't speak a word.

"So now that you know that we all are somehow attracted to you. Would you be kind enough to give your introduction?" Damien asked.

"Oh yes, of course. Don't worry my children, you are attracted to me because I am your creator. In order words, I am the Moon God." He said in the same tone with which he had told me.

"Aren't you supposed to be a lady?" Rome asked.

"No, I am not a lady." He frowned. "Anyway, this is not what I am here for. What I am here for is to help you guys predict where the next attack would be."

"We've already discovered that. It's the city devoted to you. The ancient city of  Ephesus." My mother stepped in front.

"So, all the information that you provided or wanted to provide to us is what we already know." I said.

Scratching the back of his head, he replied. "No, it isn't. I suggest you to look for a weapon. The weapon to kill the person who is behind all of this."

"Where can we find it?" My mother asked before I could.

"It's here, it is in this city. I suggest you to go look for an old man named Tristian, he will be able to help you." Rome, Damien and my mother set off to look for him after he said that.

"Ah, you both marked each other." He said noticing our necks. "I have to say, I am a little disappointed. I didn't think you both would give in to the bond."

"Give in to the bond?" I asked him. "I don't think we gave in to the bond."

"You both certainly did. I am sorry to tell you this but the love you both are feeling is between the wolves. What your humans counterparts are feeling is probably in the stage of friendship." He said while putting one hand on Elias's shoulder and the other on mine. "It is nothing to be ashamed of. You did what I had invented the bond for."

"How do we differ the love between our humans and our wolves?" Elias questioned.

"If your humans truly loved each other, you wouldn't have been attracted to me in the first place. If you feel more attracted towards me, then it means you are more animalistic than you are a human. And again, there is nothing wrong with that either." He replied. "I don't mean to worry you both, what I mean to say is, give sometime to each other's humans. Let them bond as well. Don't loose your humans because of the war. You need them just as much." 

With that, he drifted away smiling, leaving Elias and I not quite alone but with the discovery that we had just made.

Elias turned to me. "Amara, i'm sorry. I know you wanted exactly what he said and we-" I stopped him from speaking by putting my finger on his lips.

"Elias, it's not your fault. Both of us wanted to mark each other. And to me, it wasn't a mistake to begin with. Like he said, our werewolves are in love with each other, and with love comes protection. They wanted to protect each other and I am not against that at all. I don't think my human is either."  I smiled.

And then we decided to do exactly what the Moon God had advised. 

We decided to let our humans bond.

***********************************************************************

DAS RIGHT. THEIR HUMANS GONNA BOND YEAAA.

Theo: "Author, what is wrong with you?"

Author: "Is that how you speak to your creator?"

Moon God: Cough.