Two face

Blakes POV

I jumped up from the sofa when I heard the front door go I suspected it was jack back from work who seems to forget he's keys every over morning. I opened the door to see a tall man who nearly gave me heart failure when I looked upon he's face or faces... he looked down at my small hight before smiling licking he's lips before looking at the back of me.
Harvey:my oh my you must be jokers gal What he always talks about say hay doll is he in?
Blake:I'm sorry mr?
Harvey:call me two face or Harvey dent.
Blake:I'm Blake Harvey it's nice to meet you I've heard aaa lot about you but I'm afraid jac I mean jokers not in.
He smiled again before entering swiftly before he stood at jacks mini bar helping he's self to a drink. I slowly approach him before sitting down on the sofa not really knowing why this man entered here without joker bieng around.
Harvey:Blake I hear very good things about you and might I say your the beautifulest sight I've seen since my Rachel was around.

I blushed before giving the odd looking man a soft smile as he sat opposite me as I noticed how the other half of he's neck was leaking with the alcohol through the holes of he's disfigured skin

Blake: did joker invite you around mr dent?
He chuckled before wiping away a fake tear as he stood up holding my hand placing a chentle but rough on the other side of he's face kiss on my hand as he took a bow before heading to the front door again.
Harvey:yes you could say that miss baily I thought I'd come say hello to he's little pride and joy and I KNOW we will meet again till next time Blake.
He walked out leaving me completely clueless on what just happened I shrugged it off before heading to the kitchen to see the goons doing there drugs there and I hated it if I was to be honest.
Blake:guys! Please I beg of you to do your drugs out of the kitchen we eat here for the love of god I found cocaine in my pasta the other day!
They all cleared up leaving me in my drug smelling kitchen as I poured my self a glass of milk as I walked in the music room to play on the piano might I say it was definitely my favourite room.
*
*
*
Jokers POV
I closed the door behind me noticing the house was filled with blakes voice and the the grand piano witch was like the sound of gods angels humming to me. I walked to Blake who was singing away before I stopped her scaring her a little making her giggle.

Joker:how's my doll?Blake:duke jack before you gave me a heart attack! How was work?Joker: ya know the same old same old blowing up a bank fight with the bats torment Selena Kyle cripple barba Gordon

Blake:duke jack before you gave me a heart attack! How was work?
Joker: ya know the same old same old blowing up a bank fight with the bats torment Selena Kyle cripple barba Gordon.
Blake: believe it or not I wouldn't know because I've never done those things.
We both laughed as I gave Blake a kiss and she returned one back before making me pull back for her to say something.
Blake:oh ya I forgot that guy your friends with two face came here today he said that he wanted to see me.
Joker:THE GOONS LET HIM FUCKING IN?!
Blake:jack I let him in because they boys wasn't watching me.
Joker:ARE YOU SERIOUS BLAKE?! YOU'VE LET THE MAN WHOS GIRL I KILLED AND THE OTHER HALF OF HES FACE IN MY HOME?!?!
Blake: j jack...
Voices:now look what she done we could all be in trouble now?! Why wasn't the goons watching her why am I fucking paying them?! Let's fucking kill her it's her fault! What you gonna do jack?!
I completely flip the grand piano over so it smashed to the ground before I took my gun out my holster as I shot the wood I drop the gun before shouting my goons over and one by one I shout with my spare gun before kicking the piano turning my view over to Blake who didn't move an inch just whimpered as her eyes be can to make small tear drops.
Blake:I I'm s sorry j j jack...
I let out a long sigh as I rubbed the side my temples before bringing myself back to reality as I kneeled down to Blake giving her a hug as she hugged me back wiping away her tears.
Joker:what happened doll I need to know.