Emma napier

Aurther: this chapter is about jack before he was joker to explain what happened to he's wife well my version. If you want real story please read the comic the killing joke.
LOMG CHAPTER 1522 word count.
------------------------------------
Jacks POV
I was literally pulling my hair out thinking how to pay Valcone's 34,000 back. Why jack why do you always get caught up in mess like this?!
My beautiful wife sat on the warm our couch caring her stomach protecting our unborn child. She gave me her beautiful smile but sort of worried look on her face I wouldn't blame her I've been cracking up pacing the room for the hundredth time.
Emma:jack are you ok?
Jack:of course Baby I just got some bills to pay before the baby gets here.
My phone rang that was beside Emma and I prayed she never seen the name and to my look she did.
Emma:you owe him money don't you?
Jack:baby listen it's ok it's not much.
Emma:jack we ain't got no money! We're broke! How much do you owe the biggest mob in the world!
Jack:well doll you make it sound bad wen you say it that way look on the funny side.
Emma:jack! The funny side?! There ain't no funny side your in with crime bad people jack! You could get arrested or better yet killed! HOW MUCH?!
Jack:34.
Emma:pounds? Oh bar why didn't you say that isn't much I can give you that for now.
Jack:up hehe had a few well k on the end.
At this point she stood up not impressed at all she slapped my face and I never did enythink because I did deserve it she cried a bit hugging me tightly.
Emma:oh I'm sorry jack what are we gonna do?!
Jack:don't you say sorry it's not your fault it's mine and we're gonna get out of this I promise.
I lifted her chin so she was looking up at me I gave her a kiss facing her one again sitting her down holding her hands in mine.
Jack:hay what do pancakes do when there angry?
Emma:it's no time for jokes.
Jack: they flip!
She tried to hold her smile in but gave in to my cheesy joke making her giggle.
Emma:I love you jack Napier and your cheesy jokes.
Jack:you too Emma uNapier.
Emma:you promise everything will be ok?
Jack:I promise doll.
I gave her a kiss and a kiss on her stomach making her giggle.
Jack:sounds like a jungle in there!
Jack:ya feels like one too!
I stood up giving her a last kiss before grabbing my old dark purple raincoat.
Jack:remember doll I'm gonna get so much money one of the days I'll be able to literally burn it and you and me will be the king and queen of Gotham. Oh not forgetting a little girl.
Emma:jack your such a joker honestly that should be your name. And hay how do you know it's gonna be a girl?
Jack:I just have a gut feeling, and hay you can be my very own little harlequin if I'm a joker.
Emma:love you j be safe.
Joker:will do doll love me you and don't forget it!
With that I clothe door still faking my smile knowing I was in shit with valcon. I walked through the old crime filled streets that I call home. I swear when the time comes when I can earn real money I'm gonna by the biggest place in town my Emma deserves it she never asks for enythink she really was my high school sweetheart.
I thought about robbing a bank but in all honesty it ain't a one man job. And then I thought about going to Bruce wayn enterprises and beg some how but soon as they find out who I am working for it's bye bye to freedom and hello to bars for life for me.  I let out a long grown kicking the pavement leaving me to giggle after nearly breaking my toe. Maybe valcone would understand maybe he would give me longer he is a man of pride and honour isn't he?
I bluck up the courage and walk to the direction of he's well known club not far from were I was. I walk in the club seeing fish moony and butch sat across from valcone.
Valcone:ahh if it ain't jack ol jack in a box come here my boy take a seat.
I sat down taking my shaky hand to meet valcones to shake it.
Jack:um thank you valcone um evening miss moon and butch.
The nodded there heads Turing to face valcone once again  he tapped he's hands on the rim of he's glass of wine making me more and more nervous of he's company.
Valcone:you look nervous my boy you auto smile more jack why so serious?
Jack:sorry see it's just I uh I haven't got your money yet because-
Valcone:how's the wife jack?
Wait? Why isn't he asking about the money? I narrowed my eyes strait licking my dry lips till they was moist before speaking once again.
Jack:she's fine sir...
Valcone:mm? Well she won't be fine if you don't give me my money in 10 minutes.
My mouth nearly fell to my knees I didn't know what to do or were to start.
Jack:please leave her out of it just give me till the weekend and I'll have your money please valcone!
Valcone:I have give you ten minutes don't you think that's more than grateful? But you want to run an extra mile further than the rest don't you!?
He picked he's phone up dialling a number in making me nearly bite my nails in fear for my wife never.
Valcone:yes well he's waisted my time so bring he in will you it might change he's mind.
The doors swing open with two men dragging a screaming Emma in I tried to run up to her but I was restrained by he's men making me scream and beg for valcones men to free me.
Valcone:now you did this jack I gave you long enough and you walk all over me tut tut not wise jack not wise at all. So I'm gonna have to show you how it feels being walked over.
Valcone walked over to my crying wife stroking her tears away I tried to move from the men's grip but they was too strong.
Valcone:now Emma no hard feelings this is all down to your husband tut tut such a shame you was beautiful.
3 persons POV
As jack watch in terror not knowing what valcone would do to he's wife and unborn child. He punched Emma in the stomach making her heave for air jack was like a mad dog now trying to get free he tried with all he's will power but ever time failed. He rapidly kicked Emma who was under he's crying out to jack. Jack had silent tears seeing he's wife in such a state he knew the child couldn't have made it nothing could have with kicks like that.
He made her stand back up but she fell back down the me. Picked her up and soon as she did he punched her face making her cry out. He ripped the top of her smirking over to jack who was practically on he's knees begging.
Valcone:oh I can see why you like her what is she like a size c? I'll find out.
Jack:please kill me leave her you basterd!
Valcone:why so serious we're just joking around?
Valcone turned he's view back to Emma who was shaking in fright he ripped the skirt of her leaving her bare he kicked her down till the women was coughing on her own blood with loud sobs.
Emma:pl please jack! Jack! Help m me!
Jack:it's ok Emma I'll save yo!
Before he knew it he was watching he's one wife being brutally raped by a man so called of man of honour. When he was finished he brought he's self up from the women. He wiped the sweat from he's head looking down at the women who was shaking now just repeating the word jack over and over. Jack looked at he's wife who whispered her last didn't words over to her husband who was now crying too.
Emma: I forgive you...
BANG!
The wife now was silent with a soft smile on her face still facing jack who was silent shaking and broken. Valcone walked over to joker picking up he's knife bringing it jacks face who did not looked at all fazed.
Valcone:smile more jack why are you always so serious?
Valcone cut jacks cheeks who was not screaming at all just crying limp unable to move. What did he have to live for now? The women he loved died the child he loved died in the most worst way he thought enyone could.

♦️the tears behind the smile♦️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें