Fear?

Blakes POV
Joker came back not long after he left in a nurses outfit? I looked up and he held out a hand like as if he was trying to stop me speaking? I ain't saying enythink though?!
Joker:long story just to keep it fresh and short I basically took Gotham white night and turned them to well sanity. Harvey Harvey Harvey Harvey two face suits him well!
He dragged me to the stairs me not knowing what was going on I followed behind him trying to not fall over every time he dragged me faster through every staircase.
He dragged me to he's room the one I was in before and all sick thoughts ran through my head all they's thoughts about being in a bedroom with a serial killer clown who could fucking rape me right now!
He chucks me on the bed and that's when I start to cry.
Joker:why you crying it will be over in two seconds?
Blake:p please jack please don't rape me I I ain't ever had it before please!
Joker:haha! Oh doll you thought I was gonna rape you? Pft! Now that's low even for a guy like me I may be a killer but I definitely do not need to rape a girl to get laid I have women practically knocking down my door!
(Aurther:if eny one knows were jokers door is please inform me I would like to pay him a visit 😂)
Blake:w well why did you take me up here?
Joker:to undo this stupid dress I need to change. I told you it would only take a min!
I stood up slowly not knowing if he was lying or telling the truth but guess we have to take our chances. I walked over to him slowly till he turned around for me to undo he's dress for god knows what he was wearing for?
(Aurther:he blew up a hospital babe 😂)
I zipped it down exposing he's muscular back that was covered in scars my heart pitted him but yet despised him. He stepped out of it just leaving him in he's underwear I felt my cheeks turn red and so I turned away not wanting to look at a half naked man I never did have sex nor did I seen a real half naked man infront of me!
Joker:was you serious about ah you bieng a virgin?
Blake:yes...
He smirked probably having all sick thoughts all inside he's sick mind!
Joker:good because I want to Calum you first and that I shall!
Blake:please don't hurt me.
Joker:why do you always say that?
Blake:I I don't understand...
Joker tutted walking over to he's dressing table pulling out a pair of jogging bottoms and back around to me.
Joker:please don't hurt me.
He mocked me waving he's hands about like a child.
Joker:never show how scared you are even if your trembling inside even if your wanting to curl up in a ball and die. Because soon as you show weakness they will walk all over you.
Blake:are you scared of enythink?
Wow I must grew some balls because that shit come out my mouth quicker than I could realise what I just had done. Joker licked he's lips like as if he was thinking but was still in reality?
Voices:ya we are we are afraid of losing Blake like we lost Emma aren't you joker? Or should I say jack?
Joker:no I'm not afraid I'm the joker.

                     The only thing to fear is fear its self...

                           By will smith