Jokes

Blakes POV
I looked in the mirror finishing my look off with a high ponytail.

I walked down he stairs to see if I could find the joker and he was no were in sight till I could hear the famous laugh known to Gotham

I walked down he stairs to see if I could find the joker and he was no were in sight till I could hear the famous laugh known to Gotham. I followed the laugh to see joker laughing like mad just talking to himself in the mirror.
Joker:who's the clown?! Your the clown! Hahaha!!
Joker:why so serious jack my boy? You auto to smile more you old jack in a box! Haha.
To see a man who was so caught up in he's own argument scared me I didn't know what to do for the best I was scared but yet worried for him?
I tip toed over to joker who now turned around breathing heavy. He ran to me pinning me to the wall making me yelp.
He held he's knife to my cheek making me shake violently.
Joker:what do you think of rapists?
Blake:p please j I don't want to.
Joker:not the answer I wanted I wanted all I said was what do you think of rapists?
Blake:t they should be k killed...
Joker:bingo!!
He still never let go making me uneasy what was happening next I waited for the next move but this one surprised me. He brought he's hand to my cheek wiping the tear away. Placing a kiss on my lips making me freeze not out of fright but a feeling I never had ever.
It felt strangely good?
Joker:hay I know what will cheer you up a joke! Ok so what do angry pancakes do?
Blake:I don't know...
Joker:they flip!
I couldn't help it he made me laugh and he joined in stopping us laughing to sit on the ground so we was crossed leg side by side.
Joker:oh oh I got a good one! So this clown goes in for a job interview to a big company. The man who worked there said how would he improve working here. And the clown said I don't know I just came here because you get paid well just by picking up a phone and not performing throwing pies in my face. The man said are you serious. And the clown looked up and said what you think I'm joking around for the sake of it what you take me for a clown!? Hahahah!
He laughed at he's own joke what wasn't even funny but for some reason he made it hilarious I laughed with him making him relived that some body laughed at he's jokes.
Joker:for a clown I have some bad jokes.
Blake:and u thought my jokes were bad.
The conversation was getting normal now I felt a little bit more comfortable with him now. We talked about the random stuff you would never think of talking about with a killer like. Favourite ice cream flavour favourite kids shows and songs etc. Was it bad to say he wasn't as bad as he looked?
Joker:do you think your boyfriend will come save you?
Blake:I don't have enyone who loved me like that.
Joker:well you got me...
Blake:when can I see my mother please I will stay with you.
Joker:YOU CANT! I OWN YOU NOW UNDERSTAND!
This guy could flip a switch in seconds it was scary. I nodded my head not wanting to upset him and he tapped my cheek making me give him a weak smile what was really wanting to call him a basterd then punch him but really that ain't gonna happen.
Joker:me and you are going to pay one of my old partners a visit so dress nice doll it's a celebration.
Joker had grabbed my waist bring he's body close to mine making me gulp waiting for him to do something he brought he's mouth to my ear biting it softly.
Joker:and doll dress to impress your mine after all.
💜🃏💜🃏💜🃏💜🃏💜🃏💜🃏
Ha guys remember like and comment don't be shy it only takes a second! Xx
       Piece out puddin lovers