A little voice told me...

Blakes POV
I woken up still in the same passion from yesterday when I was crying in Bruce's chest. I got up slowly trying. It to wake him up before looking in the closet for clothes.

After getting ready I noticed my bed was made and Bruce was gone I guess he's somewhere downstairs

After getting ready I noticed my bed was made and Bruce was gone I guess he's somewhere downstairs. I walked downstairs to see Bruce shirtless doing countless push ups wilts Alfred smiled handing me a plate of pumpkin spice pancakes witch was my favourite.
Bruce:morning sleeping beauty.
Blake:Me sleeping beauty it was more like you! I was up and ready before you.
Bruce:ya whatever.
Oh god now he's bringing the big kid out me again. I jump on he's back and started to wiggle about till he fell over so I could tickle him but he just looked at me funny like it's probably tickling me more than him. After about 2 minutes of play fighting he sits next to me sharing the pancakes with me like we always did as kids to be honest I knew Bruce likes me more than a friend he always tried to ask me out but I was scared if I lost a friendship. I honestly love him but as a brother those best friends you never want to leave and that's why I always refused.
I looked down to see a news paper with joker on it burning a building with cops and kids in the sick basterd!
??:funny ain't it?
Blake:Bruce that's not funny about kids getting burnt alive.
Bruce:baily no one said enythink?
Blake:but didn't you say funny ain't it?
??:no no I did Quinn...
Bruce:you ok baily?
Blake:I'm fine sorry just missed heard something.
??:no you heard correctly Quinn ya just to blind to see yet... but time is coming.
I tried to focus on the news but the voices got louder and louder I didn't have a clue were they was coming from and I was the only one who could hear them? Am I h hearing t things?