Freak show to others.

3 persons POV
Joker couldn't believe he's ears he thought a monster could never be loved again but did eny body at that chance? Those little words seemed wired to him now like a once in a blue moon. He didn't even know if it actually existed anymore.
Joker:you too doll ya fun to have around.
Joker didn't know how to reply it was the most awkward silence he ever experienced has a clown and that's awkward.
(*cough cough*EmilyHamilton2003 we know about awkward silences 😂)
He still had Blake in he's arms who just stayed quiet in he's chest silently enjoying he's company as did joker but neither would admit this. They both had there differences she was kidnapped by a clown taken away from her family and as for him well he needed to keep up he's street gred.
*
*
*
Jokers POV
We arrived home and when I was about to tell Blake I noticed she was asleep in my lap resting her head on the window. I picked her up having one of the goons open the doors for me. I walked in walking up the stairs making my turn to my- our room to see the bed calling my name I got so tired after them ahh work businesses.

 I walked in walking up the stairs making my turn to my- our room to see the bed calling my name I got so tired after them ahh work businesses

I lay Blake on the bed making shaw not to wake her up wilts j went to the bathroom to freshen up I still had that women's blood all over me. Was it stupid to think that I felt bad for doing that infront of Blake?
Voices:if you ask me I would rather her dead then the women she's making you soft.
Joker:FUCK OFF!
I smashed the bedroom mirror having it to shatter to pieces beneath my feet. I held my hand in pain what was covered in blood from the mirror. Blake came running in looking nervous and scared I felt bad for waking her up over my Betty problems. She came running over grabbing my hand I thought she was being smart so I slapped her making her fall hurting her hand in the broken glass. She winced holding her wounded hand looking up like a sad lost puppy.
Joker:sorry I thought you was
Blake:it's ok don't explain I understand...
I bent down to her level picking her up by the hand walking her over to the bedroom bed so I could check her hand out. I cleaned her cut carefully as I could and I could see she wanted to cry every time the alcohol was touched to her opens wound. After I was finished I rapped some cloth around her hand so it wouldn't bleed or hurt her eny time soon.
Blake:thank you please let me help you...
Joker:ok.
Blake just got up first changing into her pjs after all she was still in a big dress she most have been uncomfortable.

She came in looking at my fist cleaning it up making shaw it was all ok I was guessing. After she was finished she gave my hand a kiss after what she released what she did she turned red as a tomato making her look so cute.
Joker:were the little nursy are we not?
Blake:sorry I'm a care bear.
Joker:even for a freak like me?
Blake:you shouldn't think of yourself like that.
Joker:well it's true I'm your killer clown baby doll in the flesh don't get much of a monster than me doll.
Blake was scanning my face looking at my face without my war paint seeing my scars that stood clear as day the sick image that showed who I was everyday...
Voices:what a monster by eny chance?
Blake: do you think your a freak because of the way you look?
Joker:isn't it obvious everyone does.
Blake:I don't.
Joker:then you are crazier than I am doll. I've hurt you for no reason.
Blake:sometimes we do stuff because we are scared. And your scared of bieng hurt again ain't you?
Joker:no why would you say that?
Blake:because you cry in your sleep about the women you loved and when I get close to you you get nervous or when I said I like you, you was scared.
Joker:your only a girl who don't know what she's talking about.
Blake:but I'm the girl who reminded you that you still have jack who ever that kind hearted man may be still with you don't you?
Joker:I should kill you.
Blake:well do it now jack and when you do and you look st my corpse tell me what you feel.
I grabbed her face bringing it dangerously close to mine heavy breathing out of anger and lust this women was mad for testing my patience but yet I loved it. I brought my lips to hers kissing her lips making her kiss back to my surprise. She brought her arms around my neck holding on for support before I knew it she was on my lap trying to stay to my hight I smirked bending down so it was easier for her to reach. It had been so long that I felt a real kiss again yes I had been with other women but only whores who I payed for sex witch was nothing. But this was like Emma.
I layer her down on the bed leaning over her using my hands as support as I kissed her soft lips.
Joker:I want you.
Blake:I'm a virgin j I don't know if it's good idea...
Joker:I'll be easy doll I promise.
💜🃏💜🃏💜🃏💜🃏💜🃏💜🃏
Aurther: LISTEN
               LISTEN
   LISTEN!!!!!!

My next chapter will be out soon and it will be the first smut chapter I would have ever written so please let me know what you think! I am sooo nervous words can't explain 😂
For now piece out puddin lovers