Leave now.

That's why I'm letting you go because I love you.
Misscherry777
💜🃏💜🃏💜🃏💜🃏💜🃏💜🃏
Jokers POV
I was up and washed regretting the night before not because I didn't like her just quit the opposite. It's because I love her and I don't want to see her get hurt like Emma.
Voices:if it was up to me I would kill her and get her over and done with jack your going soft again.
I waited downstairs in my office drinking a bort bottle red eyes with the hit liquor burning my throught. I heard a light knock on the door before it opened with Blake in the door way smiling.

 I heard a light knock on the door before it opened with Blake in the door way smiling

Blake:how come you wasn't in bed jack?
Joker:we need to talk.
Blake:k come on then jack.
Before I could stop her she ran out giggling like a school girl making me stand up following her to the piano room to see her sat on the stool smiling at me playing music on the piano making the house light up with pure beauty. I walk in putting the bort bottle on the table before sitting next to Blake who brought my hands to the keys to play with her.
(Song there playing is always a women to me)
After we finished playing Blake was sitting on my lap playing with my scars looking like a angel as for me the complete opposite. Like the fucking devil mixing in the wrong crowd causing more problems as enough and that's a lot to say for a killer clown.
Blake:jack what's up?
Joker:I need you to leave...
Blake:you having another meeting?
Joker:no I just don't want you here.
Blake:w what do you mean?
Joker:I used you for sex...
That's a lie but it's the only way. She looked as though she was gonna cry she stopped playing with my scars making me upset without having her soft hands on my skin.
Blake:I thought you liked me?
Joker:no I like sex now I want you to leave!
Blake:your lieing I know you.
Joker:nope little girl you'd seriously don't. I used you from the start and now I'm bored of you your no fun no more get it now fuck out!
Blake:your lieing I won't believe it.
I threw her to the ground kicking her to the side what I couldn't help because now jack was gone and joker came out to play like I didn't want this is why she's got to leave. I picked her up by the throught smashing her back on the wall making her cry out trying scram free from my arms the best way she could but she was a lot smaller than me. When she fell to the ground I dragged her out by her hair to my van making her cry and scream when I chucked her in. I jumped in driving down the roads hearing Blake cry and sobbing in pain she was in the corner away from my reach.
*
*
*
We arrive at the worst part of Gotham when I drives down an alley before dragging Blake out the van chucking her to the ground to her holding her hand up begging for me not to kill her.
Joker:how'd that for lieing! Now fuck out my life before I end your life!
Blake:y you monster! You took away m my biggest innocents and then beat me and dump me like a whore! H how dare you jack!? I I loved you and I still do! I thought you cared?
Joker:your dreaming doll and I'm not a monster I'm just over the crowd.
Blake:tell me your not a monster again after you looked at the damage you've done to me you freak!
Joker:fuck out my life!
Blake:I I can't ducking walk never mind fuck on out your life walk away joker leave me and I'll be out your life!
I threw 60 dollars to her and she spat back at me before bursting into tears on the cold wet ally streets. It killed me to see her in pain but yet I knew it was the right thing to do because when jack goes joker comes out and he want to hurt her and I can't stand seeing her hurt.
Joker:bye Blake.
Blake:joker...
Joker:what!
Blake:can you kill me?
I walked away not answering I couldn't bring my self to kill her I couldn't have it in me. I walk back to the van hearing the crys and screams from Blake the women I loved I hurt in fiscally and emotionally.
Voices:why didn't you kill her?! She needs to die! Well she's out our lives now! We can get on better without her now!
Jack:I love you Blake I just wished I could tell you...

Voices:why didn't you kill her?! She needs to die! Well she's out our lives now! We can get on better without her now!Jack:I love you Blake I just wished I could tell you