Valcone on my hitlist 2

Blakes POV
Joker was giggling like mad watching this man who was restrained with he's lover who looked absolutely terrified.
Joker:oh goody you found a lady after all valcone?!
Valcone:fuck off clown! Who are you even??
Joker tutted dragging me beside him placing he's hand on he's heart like he was offended.
Joker:oh you don't remember me how upsetting am I right my little baily?
Blake:y yes...
Valcone:am I supposed to remember you?
Joker:well you can't forget a jack in the box can you?
Valcone still looked confused just like me what was going on?
Joker:wow old man you still don't remember I wonder if this will faze your memory?
Joker grabbed he's knife walking to the women next to valcone I was terrified for her joker cut the side of the women's cheek like a smile she screamed in pain wilts valcone struggled to get loose.
Valcone:you basterd! How could?
Joker:big words for a rapist am I Wright valcone?
Valcones face changed so quickly he went pale white like he was gonna be sick I thought I was gonna cry again after watching the poor lady bleed out.
Joker:haha were only having fun why so serious?
Valcone:j jack?
Joker:ding ding!! Well we have a winner but now your gonna have to die don't want my name getting around now do I?
Valcone:please jack have mercy I I was wrong I know but-
Joker shot the women making me yelp by mistake joker turned around to me calling me over I walked over to him like I was commanded he smiled stroking my cheek handing something in my hand.

Joker:haha were only having fun why so serious?Valcone:j jack?Joker:ding ding!! Well we have a winner but now your gonna have to die don't want my name getting around now do I?Valcone:please jack have mercy I I was wrong I know but-Joker shot the ...

Joker:here baby make daddy proud princess.
My eyes widened in fear knowing what he wanted and I was scared and I wasn't doing it I couldn't. I tried to hand him the knife but he never took no for a answer.
Joker:doll he's a man who likes to hurt women.
(Aurther:says the one who carved s women's face 😂)
Blake:please j don't make me do this I can't!
Joker:tsk nonsense it's easy like pie!
Blake:p please j.
Joker:NOW!
Blake:no please.
Joker grabbed me by the throught squeezing air out my lungs. When he let go I couldn't help it I rapped my arms around he's neck and started to cry in the crook of he's neck.
Jokers POV
Blake:please j I'm sorry I'm so sorry...
Voices:kill her look she can't even do this one favour for you?
I blocked out the voices rapping my arms around her waist making her to ease. I kissed her head grabbing the knife out her hand.
Joker:close your eyes princess.
I whispered in her ear and she tooked her faces on my chest clutching on for dear life. I whistled and soon as I did my men had started burning him with there cigarettes wilts punching and kicking him I took great pleasure watching him crying out like he did with my Emma. After that I placed my knife to the corner of hers mouth scarring him a little before cutting deep both sides oh god hearing him scream was like music to my ears I loved it! I grabbed my hands and played with he's opened cut mouth making him scream I grab my beer bottle chucking it on he's face making him wale out in pain in the end I shot him making him die instantly. I noticed Blake was looking up at me still holding on tight letting few sobs loose. God she was even beautiful when she cried but it killed me to see her scared I hated it. Picked her up bridal style and she leaned her head on my chest what was actually really reminded me of Emma.
Joker:lets go home princess.
Blake:j jack...
Joker:yes doll?
Blake:I'm sorry...
Joker:it's ok doll I shouldn't of asked you.
Blake:j jack...
Joker:mm?
Blake:I ... I like you jack...