Scared of the word "love"

Blakes POV
Blake:shit! Oh god I've forgotten about Bruce I need to get back!
I go to run out the door but jack stops me I look at him confused and he looked like he was thinking.
Blake:what's up?
Joker:doll look in the mirror.
I glanced in the mirror seeing the clown makeup on me held in the clowns arms and I seen he's point. How could I go back to Bruce now I've made my choice to be with jack and I'll always love Bruce but I wasn't happy without jack and it's not fair not to lie to Bruce he means to much to me.
Blake:what am I gonna do?
Joker:smile and nods about it doll but it ain't gonna be easy and I can't promise ya that you ain't gonna see joker around because it's me and I can't help but do bad things and sometimes I like you so much it makes me hurt you.
Blake:I know jack but it's hard to love someone who won't admit to me that they love me.
Joker:doll I did.
Blake:yes as jimmy not you though jack.
He scratched he's head and I huffed before removing the clowns makeup from my face as jack sat next to me removing he's own showing he's true beauty that stood out so much and even those scars couldn't hide he's beauty.
Joker:I uhh care for you doll ya known?
I smiled loving how he tried so hard and would still be all nervous ya hard to believe the most feared man in Gotham who has no fear of dyeing but has a fear of saying three words.
I love you.
Blake:well I love you and I'm gonna stay with ya.
He smiled before kissing my lips taking me over to he's soft bed well our soft bed.
Joker:missed you.
Blake:you too.