Scars.

Blakes POV
Waking up next to a clown was not ever in my imagination but hay here I am! I tried to get up but he held my waist so tight I could barley move he was practically on my chest. I gave up about 10 minutes later just turning over to face him. He was whimpering in he's sleep calling out a name someone called Emma. He sounded like he was having a night mare and every time something happened In he's dream he was clinging on me for dear life. I honestly didn't know what to do I never was in they's situation before. I stroked he's hair back whispering it's ok and every time I did he would give a little giggle. Wow even in he's sleep he's deranged.
The more I looked at he's face the more beautiful he was hard to believe but honestly it was true. He wares out makeup no sorry "warpaint" shown he's natural tan skin and then the scars? They was cut deep you could see and god it must of hurt like hell who could do such a thing? My curiosity got the better of me and I just couldn't resist. My small hand touched he's scars they was some what soft but yet ruff all at the same time. My heart pounded out my chest when he woke up grabbing my wrist I let out a little squeak.
Joker:what was you doing?! Trying to kill me??
Blake:no! I wouldn't have the will power in me to hurt a fly please-
Joker:so you wasn't trying to kill me?
Blake:I couldn't hurt eny body I don't like violence.
He scrounged he's lip like he was thinking he then licked the inside of he's scars still looking at me In a I don't understand emotion.
Joker:what was you doing then?
Blake:I I just wanted to feel your scars I'm sorry I didn't mean to vex you.
Joker:haha. Oh god that's the best I heard you wanted to feel my scars?
Blake:I um kinda like them...
He's eyes shot open like he was genuinely surprised at my comment he didn't know how to respond it was like he was thinking of what to say. He still had hold of my wrist but this time he brought it to he's face were he's scars was letting me know it was ok.
Blake:I'm sorry for who did this to you.
Joker:don't be. It only brought out the real me princess.
I let my fingers scan he's scars and he sighed in comfort he let he's eye lids shut lightly as I touched him softly not wanting to hurt him.
Joker:your different you know?
Blake:sometimes its better to be different than to be everyone else you know?
Joker:princess look who your asking....