Г Keeping it up with the Takatsuki's

Start from the beginning

"So your Katie Marie Ryan's and Gin Ryan's daughter aren't you." Kyoya pushed his glasses up and was probably plotting some bullshit but I nodded "Yup and my family must be one of your family clients I am guessing." he did nothing more but nodded "look to be honest you seem like decent rich kids but I know that if any one of you who crosses Forsythe I will come after you and I don't care were you come from family means nothing to me but these people so I will destroy any of you." and as I said this I heard Forsythe laugh how long was he standing there?

"Oh stop giving them a rough time you know that they are under punishment so they wouldn't dare!" Forsythe hugged me from behind and the den went from uneasy to unsettling and I knew why.

"Well hello to you Forsythe" Tamaki had said and along with everyone else greeting Forsythe "well well you're all under my roof, heh and stuck here until Monday!" I looked at Forsythe and frowned "what? That long?" Forsythe got nervous "oh well yea they got to learn their lesson plus it will be fun!" I stared at Forsythe for a long minute " I guess I am going to that appointment alone."

"Oh nonsense their all going! One day these boys will go through a pregnant wife of sorts and witness beauty so their going aren't you?" Ryusei came out of nowhere scaring to death but only Haruhi replied "that seems fine."

"Oh Haruhi you will finally be girly!" then the twins added "Boss do you really think this appointment will make Haruhi girly" and Haruhi, me and Forsythe had cold sweat drop because it seemed like they didn't realize there were people in the room with them.

"I think it will be educational to see through this huh Takashi!" completely ignoring the self-proclaimed king and the shady twins "yeah...
Mitskuni..." the tall boy said to the shorter one.

"Where do you plan on going?" Kyoya asked also ignoring the self-proclaimed King the Shady twins the shota and the very tall boy "a clinic because I can afford it...."

"Ryusei?" Ryusei sighed "I would pay for everything but she is stubborn and won't hear me out." and Forsythe added "she is trying to prove to her parents that she doesn't need help but that's a terrible lie" I flicked him on the nose "ow!" "I can take care of myself this is my kid, not yours so butt out" but while I was fighting with Ryusei, Kyoya smiled and went to a different room to make so calls but later I would find out he found a doctor for at one of his families hospitals.

~Ryusei's P.O.V~

I enjoyed seeing my son, Noah and the host club enjoying themselves but I had to set some ground rules.

"I hate to be a bother but you all are staying here until Monday with your parents permission but i have a few rules one being girls get their own separate rooms and boys have to share a room my home not big but one of you will share a bed with Forsythe and the rest of you will share a room with someone of the club two being you can't be so loud I do work on weekends and Noah needs her sleep but lastly no funny naughty Business! But otherwise figure this out now I will check on dinner!" I skipped away happily.

~Forsythe's P.O.V~

After that was being said Noah grabbed Haruhi's Stuff and lead her to her room and I sighed.

"Well, I don't care who I share a room with so you guys can decide on your own we have until dinner to decide." I said calmly but Tamaki had stood up "I as the boss will be the first to bed with Forsythe!" I thought out of context and my mind went straight to the gutter it sounded like he wanted to have sex with me well I wouldn't blame him... "No fair! Why would Forsythe want to sleep in the same bed with you" the twins said in unison "well you two wouldn't be good enough to sleep in the same bed as Forsythe either" it came as a shock to hear this for Mori and Honey added "it would be better if I shared a bed with Katsuki-chan because I don't take so much space!" he giggled and Kyoya didn't say a word but grinned and felt a cold sweat drop what have I done their all against each other now I only chuckled but I silenced them "now stop making a fuss me and Noah were watching an old horror movie and I wanna finish it so join me!" I said quietly while crossing my legs on the couch and unexpectedly the Twins sandwiched me Honey on the other hand sat on my lap Tamaki and Kyoya sat on either side of of the twins and Mori sat nearly at my feet and Noah and Haruhi stood there and we three felt cold sweat drop and Noah and Haruhi sat in Noah's chair together and we watched the rest of the movie and I could hear Tamaki mumble something Honey kept jumping causing the Twins to freak out and cling to me for dear life and not to my knowledge but Kyoya was taking pictures and Noah and Haruhi were quiet the whole time it was exciting for me because it was finally quiet until Tamaki screamed bloody murder and freaked everyone out expect me and I was just laughing for a whole two minutes then The twins joined me while Honey was clinging to Mori and Haruhi was trying to stop Tamaki from making a hamster home in the corner and Noah was completely asleep through it all.