Percy Winchester?

Start from the beginning

After he agreed with holiest douche, the water works in a diameter of five miles suddenly, due to a freak pressure change, exploded. To say Percy was pissed off was an understatement. But they did reach an agreement that he would go with the Winchesters on his very own life changing road trip only after Annabeths funeral. Z agreed claiming he wasn't a monster and claimed it was fated, so it wasn't his fault.

Percy agreed. His monsters knew not to threaten Annabeth's well being weather dead or alive. Not that he said that out loud, that would have been calling this being of massive power worse that a monster. Percy knows that's how you get smited, or into a immortals hate list. Being the only Demi-god of Posiden doesn't protect him from every being able to smite. Some don't fear his wrath. 

Percy's POV; (Annabeth's funeral and last day with Sally.)

"I'm so sorry Annabeth, we got out and it still managed to kill you." Percy whispered to the burning gray shroud.

"I'm so sorry i couldn't protect you from everything, I really tried! Gods know, fates know, Hell knows I tried and i tried for you. My love forgive me." He was sobbing now the rain dropping in time to his rasping breaths. "Please I need you." He was on his knees now the cold mud staining his suit. He was so tired, he was exhausted from all the crap everything had thrown at him. 

He sat like that for hours after every mourner, God sent to check he was still alive and family. After getting some of his anguish out he stood up legs groaning and went home for last supper and to pack. He was told he wouldn't need much. He didn't have much to begin with anyway. 

"Percy dear," Sally said softly, leaning on his door frame, "dinners ready. I've made your favorite." 

"I'm not hungry." Percy sighed, he just wanted to be left alone. Although he would never say that. 

"Percy I know you are mourning her, but she would not want you moping around each and every day! I mourned her too, I'm also losing you as well. I don't care if you are not eating you are coming down with me and you're having the last meal with your family!" Sally exclaimed. 

"ok" he said and came down. He knew it would do nothing. He was right. He wasn't talking or eating, he felt sick. Sally shouted at him for not trying. He shouted back, flushing the nearby toilets and turning the taps on. He claimed that she should try to bury her soul mate. Estelle cried. Percy stormed into his room and continued packing, tearing his pictures into the bin as he went. 

He cried again. So did Sally and Paul, they lost him. They could do nothing bargain with no deity to let him stay, he was going for good. They could do nothing, but pray. Estelle not know what was happening was giggling to herself.

In the morning he said goodbye with little words and few hugs. He was carrying two duffel bags and was wearing multiples to fit everything. But he was ready. 

His first impression of his new brothers, was they were both tall and buff. More so than him which was a feat in itself. He had to admit the car was cool. A bit extra, but cool. The third guy, also quite tall, not as tall as his brothers but still a good 6ft, was not human. He knew that, he wondered why they trusted the guy. In his life he learned to never trust immortals.

"Hi you must be Perseus," tall, Rapunzel lookin guy said "I'm Sam, this is my brother Dean and that is our friend Castiel." Sam said pointing to each dude in turn.

"Call me Percy." He offered his hand out, to Sam they both felt each others grip. Percy saw that Sam was surprised at his calluses on his hand. Percy couldn't say the same, he expected that they would have to use a weapon to actually kill demons, or whatever they do. 

 Dean's POV 

"Call me Percy." The handsome teenager said, stepping onto the pavement from the steps of his house after what Dean would call an awkward goodbye. Dean had recognized this Percy from some where. The name, sure his name is pretty big in every circle. He worlds biggest hero, Dean hadn't believed any of the stories. Until he saw his eyes, they were the same eyes that he and Sammy saw in the mirror every morning, but he was just a kid he was not a hunter and he was just leaving his mum's house where he lived. No way the immortals were that cruel to make this kid go through all that. 

Dean noticed that he kept on giving suspicious eyes to Cas, knowing that stories of what many immortals have done to him he said, 

"Don't worry Kid Cas ain't like most Immortals, he cares about humanity." His assessing eyes land on Dean, and he nods. He looks tired, Dean thinks, He is proven right by Percy yawning, with his hands above his head. Cas stares at Dean silently thanking him. Dean holds his hand out, and this kid with faint recognition shakes his hand. Sammy looks faintly concerned, staring at his back.

"Don't call me kid and this is going to sound really weird and strange and ADHD, but I recognize you from somewhere. Where were you last October, I mean you couldn't have been there but I saved someone who looked remarkably like you from a horrible place." Percy said quickly. 

Dean and Sam both paled at the question. The former not wanting to relive memories, and the latter worrying for his brother. Cas had straightened, and reached for his angel blade. Percy noticed that and casually put his hand in his pocket and clenched on something hard enough to make a vein pop out. 

He deserved to know. 

Sam POV

The kid who we were told was our half-brother was tall. Green eyed, not like Dean's, not forest. Green like the ocean. Sam noticed how scared and hard his hands were when he shook them. He was surprises, the calluses were where you would get them after wielding a sword or a knife, not even a gun or anything. He also looked sad, he recognized that look, he looked like he did just after he lost Jess.

"Call me Percy." His voice was surprisingly rough it sounded like an old whiskey or the seas, his voice was not what Sam had expected. He was also taller than what he expected, a little shorter than Dean but with a slimmer, swimmer build, making him seem smaller. He still looked like he had some growing room.

Sam noticed that he kept on side glancing Cas, he didn't trust him. Maybe he wasn't warned that someone else other than his long lost brothers were coming to pick him up. Maybe he was just paranoid, Sam had done some research before coming, just to make sure another Adam situation didn't happen. He was a trouble maker and had a certain distaste of authority. This would mean he wouldn't mind breaking laws. 

Sam had seen it in his eyes Percy was tired. This was exaggerated when he did a full body yawn, stretching his whole body. Dean and Cas were staring at each other again, having yet another silent conversation, maybe it was because of there more profound bond. As Percy was yawning the back of his jumper lifted up, and Sam caught sight of some deep claw like marks on his back. But the yawn had finished before he could fully understand what he had seen.

"Don't call me kid and this is going to sound really weird and strange and ADHD, but I recognize you from somewhere. Where were you last October, I mean you couldn't have been there but I saved someone who looked remarkably like you from a horrible place." Percy said quickly. He couldn't have been there. I saw Dean dramatically pale at the mention at where he was last October. 

Cas being that suspicious angel he is reached for his angel blade, but Dean waved back at him to prevent him from stabbing our new brother. Dean had a resigned look on his face. Percy almost looked guilty like he knew what happened.

"Well kid, you see I was in Hell."

 Ta da nice a finished idk about dates n' stuff so like and comment.

words 1910