Dude dats Cweepy

Percy POV.

"My name is Percy Achillies Jackson. My girlfriend was Annabeth Joanne Chase. My father is Posiden, and I was raised by Sally Jackson. I am 18. I live in New York, and I work at Camp Half-Blood." 

Where am I? Can anyone hear me? I'm stuck, I, I, I need help. There is someone with me and they're not letting me out. I don't think, I can't remember what I was saying. I think the person is doing something to me. I'm finding it hard to remember things. 

"My name is Percy Jackson. I'm the son of Posiden. I loved a girl once, but I can't think of her without crying. I was raised by a woman who smelled like all of my happiness. I lived in a city, and I worked with my friends. Something bad happened on my birthday." I need to say this, again and again, I feel like every time I say it I lose a bit more of my memory, I lose a bit of myself. "My Name is Percy Jackson. My father is a god, he smelled like the ocean. Chase. Sally. They're just names, who are they?" 

Sam, I remember, in clear detail his face and his clothes and the way he smoothed back his hair when he was stressed or telling me off. Dean is fuzzier, I can remember how he smelled of whisky and gun powder, and how he always seemed to carry the world on his shoulders.

Sam? Dean? Where are you, I'm scared. I can't see anything. I can't move. I can't feel anything. My body is not my own. I can feel myself moving. Is this what swimming feels like, or is it drowning? Am I drowning? Can I drown in my mind? "Who am I, is my purpose to destroy, or is that my name."

Hello? I'm still here. But I don't remember who I am. 

I hear a voice, it sounds like it's coming from all around me. 

"Shhhhhh, young one, all will be well. Everything will be free soon. You just need to rest, you've had a hard day. I have big plans for you, but now you need to sleep. " The voice sounded like everything I needed and everything I've lost, the timber of the voices merging creates a feeling of euphoria as I drop into the chasm of my mind, deep with memories, and deeper still with an everlasting feeling of peace and unconcern. I don't even remember, remember anything, I am just an empty vessel, falling slowly into oblivion as my mind and body wonder. 

My body remains another but my mind is drifting off and I no longer care that I don't remember my name or anyone's name. Has there ever been another person with me, or is that, like the feeling of panic and loss of control, just a distant memory. I like the darkness of my mind. The only thing I remember is that I like the darkness, my mind was once so bright, so messy so violent. The darkness is kind and warm and peaceful. I think the one looking over my body wanted me to feel this. I get the feeling that he is powerful enough to control my feeling. 

Nevertheless, I don't care enough for it to warrant worry and so I sink into the bed of my mind, nestled in the silt of forgotten memory and dream of a hotel painted in gold and red. I don't know who I am, and I don't think I ever want to find out again. 

Lucifer POV:

This body is power, and the mind is no different. It was harder than I expected to calm his mind down, and I have strong expectations that a hurricane of emotions and malcontent will threaten his peace. His mind is as mighty as an oceanic current, as mighty as the strength of his father. 

He has a lot of his father inside of him. The same sarcastic interior, as well as propriety for raising a storm of emotions. He reminds me of a Poseidon not burdened by war, or kingship. A Poseidon I met before the Titans were extracted from the thrones of the heavens. A Poseidon who was called the most desirable of male gods, his wildness and loyalty, which made him perfect king material. Even though he didn't want it. They both didn't want something that would have suited them immensely.