Г Starting today, You are a host!

Start from the beginning

     "THAT'S INAPPROPRIATE FORSYTHE"

All I did was laugh my ass off and all that was heard suddenly was Haruhi "He is the Honest Type." I looked at her and I kicked Tamaki off "OH!? I like That don't you guys." everyone nodded and everyone was still red from embarrassment "Let's get this show on the road!"

       "Hey, when did Forsythe take over?" Hikaru asked "Well Tamaki and Forsythe are very close and its likely that Forsythe could take over whenever he pleases" Tamaki had stood up in surprise and grabbed me by my shoulders and started shaking me.

    "That's right if I were to go you must take over Forsythe!" I blinked "N... O... That means Hell no and don't lose an eye you're all under punishment remember."

     "EHHHHH!?!?" The Hosts Stiffen up and back away into a corner except for Haruhi who was opening the doors to let the girls in for the day.

    ---Timeskip---

      "Hey, Forsythe Senpai...." a girl was looking down and seemed shy "Yes? My princess?" her head shook up at me and was blushing "U_Um What happened to your e_eye?" I sipped my tea and the room slightly gotten quiet and my smile disappeared I took my eye patch off and my hair was covering my eyes spiking everyone's interest.

     "Back in Canada I was bullied for being Rich you would think was popular but I wasn't everyone hated me because I was outspoken I never told a lie in my life I was just too honest..." I trailed off and the room was completely silent " I used to think I was better off dead but I lived thanks to Tama-kun he remembered my birthday and didn't care about what happened he never asked me either but I guess Princess, you will hear my Story...."I trailed off again and my voice started to crack but I cleared my throat in hopes to hold back my tears "there was this girl she was born different and she couldn't attempt it she was ashamed of herself and she bullied me for being so open and I never hated her for it sometimes people are raised a certain way but what she did to me I wanted to die every day  after that...." tears fell real tears and i continued "she and her friends were pranking me I guess and they threw boiling bleach at my face and I was lucky to only lose one eye but I didn't care if I was lucky after that I was stuck at home and when I went back to that school it got worse and worse and worse..." I looked up at her exposing my face fully my face looked as if I was dipped in acid all I heard were gasps from all the girls even from my fellow Hosts I only stiffen up and quietly said "Am I  still Beautiful?..... Princess?" I expected an answer but instead I ehad fangirls screaming and crying for me and telling me otherwise but I knew my fellow Hosts had something completely different on their minds and they just couldn't concentrate on the task at hand and it was to make these girls happy somehow I enjoyed it but I put my eye patch back on it was like my safety blanket of sorts along with my Scarf I sank into my scarf but I entertained these girls and I felt the host just stare at me at random times and I could only say I was happy truly everyone here loves me I hardly got that back in Canada maybe I should have left with my father a long time ago left with Tama-kun two years ago even because I am so happy now and I think everyone noticed this and went on their host activities as well.

----Now we take a Break!----

----Now let's get back to the Story!----

I sighed as I gone through all my clients of the day and there was just another hour and 45 minutes to go so I had gotten up and headed to the kitchen to find something to eat and thankfully there was a Salad oh how I love salads!

I sat away from everyone else and drank my tea and ate my Salad then I lit a cigarette and I was in my own world until I heard some girls shriek.

     "Oh my god! Forsythe is so grown up he smokes and aw!" she fainted and another girl had a nose bleed and other just heart eyes god what is wrong with the girls in this school???

    "Oh my this was unexpected he practically stole all of our clients." Kyoya said while writing something down in his notebook and pushing his glasses up "Wow Haruhi used to be popular with the ladies now it's all Forsythe." Kaoru commented and Hikaru had smirked.

    "Now now Princess go back to your hosts it's not fair to them you know,"I said calmly by I was Annoyed as well why can't it be quiet.

Soon they all left me alone and Haruhi had gone through her clients as well and walked over to me. "Wow, Haruhi it's true what they say you're the Natural Type... But its because you know what exactly to say don't ya~"I had given her some fancy tuna and she was hooked but some girls had seen these and fainted and screamed from the cuteness and I grinned Tama-kun had gotten jealous he must like Haru-kun a lot how cute.

    "Hey Haru-kun I may prefer men but if I was forced to marry a woman would you secretly be my wife?" I had gotten down on one knee and held her hand and winked at her and girls squealed and other things fangirls do (A/N: I know I got lazy) but The Twins and Tamaki were in shock and thankfully Haruhi played along "Well I am no women but yes I would marry you, Forsythe,,,,,,,." I cheered and hugged her and giggled and Tamaki was sulking along with the Twins and again Kyoya was writing this down but I could tell he was a bit ticked off and Honey giggled quietly but slightly mad too but I couldn't tell what Mori was thinking but it was funny but I ended my act and enjoyed the rest of my of my time here.

Nearly an hour passed by now and we closed early in the day thankfully.

     "HARUHI HOW DARE YOU BETRAY DADDY MOMMY DO SOMETHING!!?!?" I felt a cold sweat and I smirked "Oh come on Daddy dearest why are you so jealous would you rather prefer me or Haruhi be married to you?" I teased and so did the Twins "Yea Boss why so jealous?" and Tamaki retorted "SHUT UP YOU SHADY TWINS!?"

    "Well Forsythe you and Haruhi are very popular I will make you a package." I rubbed my chin and Tamaki was ignored and he went into the corner "Hm the profits will go up a lot will it help Haru-kun." Kyoya nodded "sure by 3%" I and Haruhi saw through his crooked smile and I grabbed his tie and pulled him down because I am short and its a struggle but I whispered into his ear "don't play me or Haruhi for a fool sweetheart your punishment will come so much sooner if you don't act a fool..." I let go and the twins Honey and Mori looked at Kyoya but he had walked away to do his own thing but I went to Tamaki's Corner.

       "Go away...." i smirked and pulled him out the corner "no way Tama-kun you got jealous huh don't lie" he looked away and he was blushing so again me being short as hell and grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him tongue and all and Tamaki was in shock to even move it was so cute.

      "EHHHH!?" How many times had the Host yelled that but that was the reaction and I licked my lips "well that was Tama-Kun's punish but I won't be gentle with the rest of you guys."

I heard the door open and we see my Father walk-in "what are we talking about here?" I looked at him "oh nothing important ready to go then"I skipped off.

    "Is Tamaki ok?" Ryusei asked "He is fine Ryusei" Ryusei nodded and before he could leave he had mentioned something Tamaki forgot to tell everyone other than the twins "Oh Host Club I will be seeing you at Dinner tonight you can stay the night since we're going into a weekend." and with that being said he left and Everyone looked At Tamaki who was still in Shock and everyone sighed.

THE END OF THIS CHAPTER!