Chapter 6

I've reincarnated into the evil character, but somehow I've healed them?
Chapter 6
==================================

"Mngh.... It's morning...?"

Looking around me, it seemed like it was the infirmary. Did the Sensei forget I was here? I'm pretty sure no one's allowed to stay the night. Feeling my hair, I could guess who might have granted my peaceful sleep.

Undoing my hair, a note fell onto my lap. On it was written, 'You have bruised ribs, so take it easy. If it starts to hurt, use the ice pack on the nightstand. -Richard.' Was it Richard who brought me here? I'll have to thank him later.

I touched my sides gingerly, but finding nothing hurting too badly. It looked to be about eight or so in the morning. I saw students walking into school outside.

*Kacha*

"You're awake, Bernald? This is considered oversleeping for you." Brittania-sama closed the door behind her. In her arms, were several energy bars. She dropped them onto my lap, and took one for herself.

"My friend gave me one of these, and I got completely hooked! It's made up of grains, and tastes salty yet sweet... *crunch*"

"Oh... This is my breakfast?"

"Mrph. Yeah.... I was really scared, you know? Seeing you that beaten up..."

She hung her head low, with a sad expression. My heart sunk a little seeing her like that. I prefer seeing her ikemen-crazy side than this. Patting her head, I asked her to look up.

"I'm sorry for letting you see me like that. Maybe I should have beaten up those brats first."

Brittania-sama shook her head. "No, it's fine. You did it to protect that student, right? And anyways, this gives me a chance to relieve some stress..."

"What?"

"N-Nothing! Nothing at all! But... Do you have any spare clothes? I'm starting to get jealous of your bod..." She said this with such a straight face, which made me bonk her head.

"Of course not. I won't ask you to get me clothes, since you'll forget anyways. And isn't first period going to start?"

"It's almost time?! Okay Bernald, take care of yourself!" With a roughish splendour, she exited the infirmary. As I thought I could get some more sleep, Brittania-sama peeked in.

"What is it?"

".....Uhm... I will support you when the time comes! Goodbye, pink nipples, muah!!"

Violently I threw my pillow at the door.

What the heck...? I need to sleep more...

-------------------------------------------------------------

*Kacha, kacha*

"Um... Are you there, Bernald-san?"

"Yes, come in Diago-sama! Do you want an energy bar?"

"Ah... No thanks. I brought something else for lunch."

I'm so glad someone came to visit me! Only after twenty minutes of sleep, I couldn't sit still. I wanted to do some exercises, but the Sensei immediately scolded me. Up until now, I was just staring at the ceiling.

Diago-sama brought over a chair, and unwrapped a box. Inside, was a tasty and cute looking bento!

"Did you make this yourself?"

"Yeah! Cooking is my favorite hobby, along with baking. Are you impressed??"

"Completely! I would have never expected this from you! C'mon, let's eat!"