Chapter 4

I've reincarnated into the evil character, but somehow I've healed them?

Chapter 4

==================================

"I want to see Richard and Diago-sama."

The day started out with that sentence. A wish by my greedy master, who likes bloomers and hot pants. She was still in bed, with her jammies on.

"And what will you do when you see them?"

With a hungry aura, she evilly put her hands together. "Of course I will start writing a doujinshi! ...Ouch?!" I firmly pinched her cheek.

"Brittania-sama, it is not becoming of a lady to fuss over these types of genres. I'm starting to worry that you'll become a fujoshi."

Suddenly she stood up, and pointed at me. "This is an order from your master! You will help me gather material! I've already got the plot in my head, all I need to do is observe their interactions!" I stared at her blankly. When she's like this, it's kind of hard to refuse. Plus, her face had drool stains.

"Couldn't you make them OOC for your first doujinshi?"

"No! I cannot accept writing unauthentic doujinshi!"

"Although already the relationship is unauthentic...."

"S-Silence! So are you helping me or not?"

"....Okay, Brittania-sama. Just so you know, I will not bail you out when you're caught ogling." Her finger wobbled down. "O-oh....Well, that's fine anyways!"

"Please get down from the bed...."

-------------------------------------------------------------

The Sphene family was a very cold place. Brittania-sama's father is a Duke, and a very distant man towards his daughter. The original Bernald rarely saw him, and rarely had Brittania-sama. It was a sad situation, but neither could do much about their schedules.

This led to the maids pampering Brittania-sama, cultivating her rival character. Luckily though, I was there to change her. After I regained my memories, I immediately went to stop the birth of a rival character.

Lectures and books changed her views. Instead of demanding for unreasonable things, it was better to ask for something that was not too difficult to retrieve. A person should not look down on others, but instead help them. Violence and psychological pain should never be used. Though that should be a given.

The previous Bernald had left her to grow, and used her status to further his plan. But this time, I had managed to change this cold house into a warm one. Now, Brittania-sama and Sphene-sama are a hopeless father-and-daughter pair!

I schemed up a way to let them communicate with each other first. Since talking face-to-face rarely happened, then writing letters is another way! But instead of something that's so one-sided, I set up an exchange diary. The person attending Sphene-sama was Madison, a loyal fifty-five year old maid. She would hand me the diary at night, and then I would give it to Brittania-sama in the morning.

This brought the two closer, even when they were far apart. At available meetings, they would lose all composure and hug and kiss each other on the cheek. Sphene-sama would say, "you've grown prettier!" And Brittania-sama would reply, "you still look young as ever, and still not yet balding!"

There would be large amounts of laughing afterwards. It was nice to see them happily together, even without the presence of an important family member. Brittania-sama's mother had passed away soon after she was born due to weakness. The whole house was devastated, and slowly sunk into loss.