Chapter 12

I've reincarnated into the evil character, but somehow I've healed them?
Chapter 12
==================================

Music class was amazing. It was a full band, and it was expected Brittania-sama was assigned the triangle. At the end of class, Brittania-sama looked defeated. "Don't look at me right now... Someone had to play it... We already have too many violinists..."

"Oh Darling...Y-You were amazing on the triangle...You stayed on time with the beat!" Sphene-sama tenderly patted her head while Brittania-sama cried tears of blood.

Finally, P.E. arrived. Coincidentally, it was time for their weekly magical test, to see how they've improved. Like other attendants, I'd prepared a thick picnic table cloth for Sphene-sama. The other parents were lined up near their own kids, while the test began.

The students were tested for three things. Offensive, Defensive, and Healing. Each student has their own strengths, but for Brittania-sama, it's very hard to spot it. For each and every one, she failed miserably at casting the spells.

"Hey, Bernald?" Sphene-sama called for my attention after taking a sip of tea. "Yes, Sphene-sama." He pointed towards a messily haired student. "That boy seems to be looking this way. Could you be a dear and bring him over?"

"Right away." I walked over to the student, until I realized it was Laurence. Somehow... his hair has grown quite a bit. I completely can't see his eyes at all. How did Sphene-sama know he was looking at all? Nevertheless, I waved him over.

"Bernald-san? Is that you?" If you can't even see clearly, cut it! I took out a hair tie and put up his bangs. "You really need a hair cut. Just tell me when's a good time for you." He embarrassedly touched his hair.

"O-Okay. But, what do you need?" Laurence finished testing, so he should have some free time. "My boss wants you to come over. For what reason, I'm not sure." Laurence nodded, and followed me back. I stood off to the side of Sphene-sama, while Laurence was awkwardly standing in front of him.

Sphene-sama was too relaxed; he was lying on his side and fanning himself with a feather fan. I couldn't see where he was looking since he had on a large hat and giant sunglasses.

"Hmm...Hmm...Hmmmm..." After a few more awkward "hmm's" he snapped his fan closed. "...Boy...Do you want money?"

"......!?(-_-;?)...Sphene-sama...?" You want to become his sugar daddy? Of course I couldn't say this out loud, but Laurence clearly knew what he meant.

"I-I'm terribly sorry, Sphene-sama, but I'm not in any financial trouble..."

"Hm. I see. I would've been very happy to have welcomed you to the family. You have outstanding magical and physical strengths; you should put them to good use."

"Y-Yes, sir!"

Wait...Is this possibly Sphene-sama's secret agenda?! Scouting the school for potential partners?! It would make sense since Brittania-sama isn't engaged to anyone. I'm not sure who'd I'd see as my future new boss.

"Sphene! You've earned yourself another failing grade! You should be grateful I let you do make-up work!"

Brittania-sama was jogging around the field, panting heavily. She looked as if she'd pass out any moment. Once she got close to the other P. E. class, she suddent got a burst of energy and sprinted.

"......h...hot... HOT PANTS!!!"

"This is the classic carrot and stick for Brittania-sama..."

==================================

......As I condensed the fire in my hand smaller and smaller, the heat became concentrated. As seniors, our Magic Education class was the most difficult. Only if you were born with a large magic pool, could it be possible to do advanced techniques. But of course without practice, could you actually finish the casting.