Chapter 4

Hey guys it's the Banshee again, I would like to hear about what you think of my book so far. I would like to give you guys a thanks for reading this far. It takes me only a couple of minutes to think of what to put into my story. If any of you have an idea. Contact me on here on the book or private message me I'm always on. So thanks guys love ya hope you like Chapter 4...

A couple hours later... "Marissa, can you open your eyes for me?"

I open them to an unfamiliar voice and try to look around but my head is secure in something so I'm freaking out.

But yet the voice again says, "Marissa I need you to calm down, do you know where you are? Just blink for me twice for yes once for no."

I blink twice for the strange voice. Then he looks at me. Hi Marissa. My name is Dr. Grange, but you can call me Ashton! He then unhooks my head from this device, he helps me up into the bed next to this weird device. Justin looks up at me. He has had tears in his eyes.

"I'm so glad you are okay now, Justin says. The baby is still there but thing is... you have something wrong with you. Ash please explain it to her please."

Ash speaks, "well Marissa, I never thought in my life anyone would have this but you can't feed the baby, when you gave birth to Angel and Michael, the feeding tube to them was not there after they were born. You can't have anymore kids after this one though. This baby won't survive very well unless I put a tube made part of your body. I can make it then but it's very dangerous, you could die or the baby could die while in the surgery. I've got everything planned for the surgery but Justin said no to it. But I have to have your put."

I then say, "Dr. Grange, I want you to do the surgery. I don't care if I die but if it means trying to save the baby and being able to have more kids I choose yes."

Justin leaves the room and slams the door. He shifts into his form. He then runs into the forest and howls.

His father comes and growls at him. "Son you cannot do this. You cannot end your life now. Marissa will be fine, and so will your baby. I will not allow you to end your life. My daughter in law needs her husband to help her get through this. If you are even thinking about it I will take you some place where all of us to go to think so no one can read our minds. You can do anything there but that place will not let you end unless you get rid of the thought of suicide," his father says.

Justin growls again. "Dad I just can't let Marissa go through the pain. I don't want her to feel anymore pain. She's been through to much," he exclaims.

His father then howls.

Justin's brother in law comes running. John transforms into his human form.

"Justin, you can't kill yourself now. What do you think my sister will think, John asks. She will feel of fault because of your death. She needs you now more than ever."

John then growls again feeling the presence of an unwelcome visitor.

"Hello John, I know you can sense me, there's no need to growl at me," says a familiar voice.

Jack walks out behind the trees. "You know our agreement everyone knows it since Marissa's mother died we are not allowed to kill anyone anymore. Unlike you, we know our truce," he says with a tone of seriousness.

Todd growls at Jack.

"Jack you need to leave now, says Todd . You know the time isn't right. You know what happened to Frank after he raped his wife. He was dead, hit with an arrow in the neck of where his artery is. You know Marissa is capable of anything now due to him. You are not welcomed on this land until the hunt is over for us. Leave now or we will have to break our truce until you are off our land."

Jack says, "Fine Todd , I'll leave but say hello to your wife for me. Goodbye gentlemen."

Jack leaves the land and Justin growls.

"Father how can you just let him go. He knows the rules, he knows he shouldn't be out here this far. How is that even possible, no one wanted a human in here," Justin says.

When he comes back and if he does I am killing him, he is not welcomed, not after what happened to Marissa," his father says with a growl.

"Todd, you can't the truce would be violated between rogues and wolves, says Justin.
No son, I'm done with these rogues wondering in all the time! They know when the season for no hunting is for wolves. Especially he knows that very well. He does this every year. Next time I will kill him," he said.

"Justin, come on I want to see my sister now, says John. I want to see my niece and nephew. Is she at home now?"

"John, she's pregnant with Franks baby, she's at the hospital right now. Tomorrow she's going with a surgery that could kill her or the baby or both. I would rather you not see her, but come on. Dad follow me," he commands.

They shape shift into wolves and run towards the hospital. Once they get inside, doctors are running towards her room.

"Ashton! what is going on," asks Justin.

"She's coded twice since you've been gone, says Ashton. She heard your thoughts of death and tried to hold everything in and then she couldn't anymore she tried to kill herself twice. She needs you Justin. She needs you to hold her and guide her. You need to be there for her through these hard times."

The machine goes flat for minutes... Ashton just stands there and then he hits her chest...

~ Sorry guys had to end it on a cliff hanger. It's more dramatic that way, so I hoped you liked Chapter 4 let me know in the comments below. Love you!
*Banshee*