gone again

it was 6 o'clock in the morning and i was already awake in the storage i wasnt sure if the boys were awake yes or no so i decided to have a look outside the storage. i peeped my head just around the corner and instanley locked eyes with niall i know he saw me so i just ran for it i tried to ran out the door but it was still locked i tried to get the lock off but it wouldnt budge. 

i felt an arm sneak around my waist i looked around and saw that it was niall. I tried to fight against him but he hold me tight against him and the weird thing was that i felt love that actually someone loved me. It felt so right but i couldnt give in with it niall dragged me down to the bed. He took a rope from the storage and he tied me up against the bed.

At thay point the rest of the boys woke up and looked up at me weird because they thought i was gone. And they looked a little weird because i was tied up against the bed at that point i felt the anger rise towards niall.

“WHAT THE FUCK NIALL WHY WOULD YOU TIE ME UP AGAINST AN BED ARE YOU GOING TO RAPE ME OR SOMETHING?” I yelled at him he didnt say anything back at me. I was so mad so i tried and tried to get me loose from those ropes. After a while i gave up and looked up to see the boys all with an mad expression towards  me and i didnt knew why. Well i acutally did know why but i just wounldnt admit it. “Fenne were going home today” harry started and i already started to make an plan in my head what i should do when i was at the airport because i defenatly not going to live with them any more and that was final.

*at the airport*

“Fenne i dont want to look for you again so i expect that you just stay with us okay?” harry asked  “yeah sure”i answered but i wasnt gonna do that. “i need to go to the bathroom” i told the boys “okay go ahead well be waiting outside the door” zayn said

I climbed out of the window and ran for it i ran trough all of the fans that were waiting outsid for the boys to show up. alll i thought was that i had to be away before they found out i was gone. I took a cab to the trainstation and took the train to venetia. Here they are never gonna find me and tommorow i take the plane to america.

 Zayns pov:

It was kinda takin her long so  i decided that i was gonna have a look i walked in the bathroom and looked under the toilet and everyone was empty that only means one thing and that is that she was gone again i had tot tell the boys.  “boys?” “yeah?”  they all answerd  “shes gone again”  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

soo i updated againn and it is an cliffhangerrrrr whoooo 

hope your happy 

loveyall lotss xxxxx