WHAT I'M NOT GOING

Fenne's pov:

yet another night of fighting and drinking, my mom was pissed and angry at me for coming home so late. '"FENNE GET YOUR ASS OVER HER" my mom yelled at me i was going downstair as i heard her talking to some guy. it was harry i decided that i was going to listen to their conversation. ( H= harry and M= mom)

M: i can't handle her anymore harry.

H: what did she do this time?

M: she keeps fighting over and over again yesterday the police came and asks of she had beaten some girl from her school of course she said no becaus she was getting arrested but she did it.

H:i'm taking her with me to live in london with the boys, she has no choice.

WHAT HE IS GOING TO TAKE ME TO LONDON?  that is not going to happen i was downstairs."hi mom"i said as calm as i could. 'hi fenne" said harry i didn't reply. "Fenne go pack you leaving with harry you haven no choice" mom said  ''okay mom'  i said in a yet happy tone my mom looked surpised as i said that.

i had a plan i'm not going to london i'm gonna run away, i was now in my room and i was climbing out of the window with my bag that i had already packed. my legs were already out of the window when harry came in he saw me and ran to the window, i jumped just in time for him to get me he just stood there watching me. he finally spoke "where are you going young lady?" he asked "i'm not going with you" i said as i ran away i looked back and harry was already coming out of the door i ran as hard as i could i'm pretty fast for a girl from 16 harry was right behind me i already called isabella to open her front door, i was almost there i ran as fast as i could trough her front door and slammed the door closed and there stood harry pounding on the door. i was save from my brother to take me to london.