party and fight

so here i was at isabella's house, i've been here for the past few days just in case harry was stil in cheshire. ik knew he was leaving yesterday so he wasn't here anymore. i decided to go back home and go further with my life.

i was standing at the front door from my house and knocked on the door, my mom opend the door and she looked me straight in the eyes, she was furious and i don't know why i did nothing wrong. "hi mom why are you so angry'?" she didn't reply i thougt nothing of it so i went to my room. i grabed my phone out of my bag and recieved a text from isabella hi babe, zach is trowing a pary tonight coming? xx  thats exactly what i need now so i replyd hi babe, ofcours always be there in an hour xx.  first i'm getting a shower, is striped of my clothes and stepped in the shower. i dried my hair and curl it, aplied some make up and a nice pink dress mid tigh. i was getting downstairs when mom came to the hall she '"where are you going?" she asked a little harsh i didn't reply i just walked out of the door she yelled after me to come back but i dont care i just said "i will be home before tomorrow midnight" i was almost at zach's house when isabella walked next to me. ( i'm going to skip to the end of the party because there is nothing happenig there)

*8 o'clock in the morning*

i was walking home when a black VAN passed by me i thought nothing of it so i just kept walking. finally i was home i put the key in the door and he unlocked i was walking up the stairs when my mum yelled at me "FENNE STYLES WHERE WERE YOU LAST NIGHT?" i coulnt hold it anymore so i yelled back "I WAS AT A PARTY BECAUSE THERE I CAN DO WHAT I WANT" at that point i felt a hand smashed on my cheek, my mom my freaking mom has just slapped me an i was furious. "WHAT THE HECK DID I DO FOR YOU TO SLAP ME WHORE I DID NOTHING WRONG I HATE YOU IHATE YOU IHATE YOU" I yelled at her i wanted to run out of the door but someone pushed me back in i knew who it was it was my fucking brother for gods sake.

*sorry short one but i already did one today so please keep reading this story *