maybe i dont wanna be your sister anymore

new chapter guys 

===============================================================================

i woke up with the biggest headace ever, i was still in that dark alley. i need food i thougt to myself. so i walked to an supermarket close by the alley, iin the supermarket was an women and an child i stopped by the bread and did an croisant in my bag then i walked to the drinks and packed an energy drink in my bag i was walking out of the store. "SHE STOLE SOMTHING" the women in the store then there came an police car  i ran as fast as i could down the streets from londen there were cops right on my heels one of them grabbed my arm and pulled me back i fell on the ground with the cop on me.he picked me up and threw me in the car.

i was now in a cel at the police station i heart an familar voice yelling "WHERE IS SHE?" i  immediately knew who it was it was my lovely dearly brother harry styles. there was walking an cop in the direction of my cel he said that someone bailed me out obvisouly it was my brother so i was walking to him he was trying to give me a hug but i pushed him and said "look i dont know how you knew where i was but you didint want me as your sister so dont want you as my brother get over it okay" i said realy harsly i just walked away and said that i walked home.

================================================================================ 

sorry short chapter but i have to go byee hope you like it