Live in hell

Harry's pov:

I watched my mother and sister fighting, before I knew it my mom had slapped my sister I stood there frozen not knowing what to do. Fenne yelled at my mom unbelievable things she was bout to run out before I gripped her arm really thight and pushed her back in. She was furious I could see it in the look of her eyes, I pushed the door closed and undid my hands of fenne's arm she just ran upstairs and yelled "I HATE YOU ALL ASSHOLES GO LIVE IN HELL" and then she slammed the door shut.

Fenne's pov:

I slammed the door shut as I felt a tear fell down my cheek. I quickly wiped it away, crying was weak it meant that you are not strong enough to earn your life. I just sat down on my bed when Liam came in he sat next to me. He began to speak but I cut him off "don't you dare to speak to me" I said "but.." He said before I cut him of again "LEAVE" I jelled he just sat there watching me "I SAID LEAVE" I screamed again at this time he had leaved me alone.

*2 hours later*

I had packed my bags and I was getting downstairs "where are you going young lady" Harry said "I'm leaving you and this whore I pointed at my mother she just burst out crying. It didn't hurt me to see her crying because I didn't care about her and she didn't about me. "Doesn't it hurt you to see your mother crying like this ?" Louis asked "NO not at all she can die and live in HELL" i said "don't you dare to talk like this to your mother!" Harry yelled at me "why won't I I'm old enough to say what I want" i said back at that moment I leaved my bags there where they were and just ran out the door. I heart harry call me to come back but I didn't care at all about him or anyone. I ran into this small ally and lay down on the floor and just fell asleep when I was carried away by someone I didn't knew........

*A/N cliffhanger thank you for the reads this is my first book so I hope you like it*

*vote vote vote xx loveu all*