help me please

i was walking down the streets when harry came walking next to me i didnt say anything he began speaking 'why do you do this all being such a badass?' i didnt want to say him the truth that is was him that i was being like this acting such like an badass. 'its none of your buisenes' i said  "I FUCKING WANNA KNOW IT FENNE" he yelled at my face everyone was looking at us and staring "at the way your talking the way you talk right now youre never going to know it" i said very calm. i ran as fast as i could home.

i walked into the house and was welcomed with the voices of the boys and their girlfriends. Soon after Harry came inside. I said nothing to him but he kept nagging me to say why I did like that but I wanted not so gave him a slap on his face.

"holy fuck fenne why did you do that?" shouted at me "DO YOU KNOW WHY IM LIKE THIS?" I yelled back. "YES I WANT TO KNOW" "ITS YOU WHEN YOU LEFT FOR XFACTOR I FELT SO ALONE THAT I WAS GOING ONTO THE STREETS AND FIGHT FOR A LITTLE BIT RESPECT AND LOVE THAT I WAS NOT GETTING AT HOME IT WAS ALWAYS IM SO PROUD OF MY HARRY and i was just done with all that shit "I whispered the last part

I ran up the stairs and pushed my door and closed it I heard that there footsteps up the stairs I did not know what to do so I went to my bathroom and grabbed my razor blade and began cutting when burst open my door and there were my brother and the boys and I did not know what to do and then everything went black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- newww chapterrr guyss enjoyy and vote love y'all