nobody knows

fenne"s pov:

i was walking down the airport to get to my flight i am getting to italy for a long long vacation i looked at my phone and harry was calling but i wasnt answering because right now i hate him so much he wouldnt stop calling so i just anserwd and snapped "what the fuck do u want?" "where are you?" i heart him say sad but i didnt care. "im somewhere you cant find me i dont want you to look for me or even contact me delete my number and say to the boys they have to do the same i want nothing to do with you anymore im done with you and your band goodbye." i didnt give him the chance to respond to me i just hang up. 

"flight 503 to italy is now boarding" the intercom called i walked towards my gate and checked in i got in the airplane and got a nice seat next to an old man  the flight took off and i looked out of the window to the country where i lived for my whole life and im leaving without anyone knowing it.

i wiped a single tear away when te memories came back the nice time i had here with niall and all the other boys the fights we had and all the other little things but i was done with them i had to start an new life with new people without anyone knowing where i was.

the plane had landed and i was walking down the aisle of the airport when i heart some whispering behind me "OMG its Fenne styles harry styles little sister." i took my beanie out of my bag and did it over my hair i walked towards some hotel where i decided to stay until i had my own place to stay.

harry's pov :

i messed up big time. i called her but she didnt picked up i calle and called again because i wanted to talk to her after several times she picked up: "what the fuck do you want?" she snapped at me asked her where she was and she said the answer i never wanted to hear  "im somewhere you cant find me i dont want you to look for me or even contact me delete my number and say to the boys they have to do the same i want nothing to do with you anymore im done with you and your band goodbye." is all she said and she hang up i directly calle my mum and asked her if she knew where she was i have to look for her she can get hurt of even worse hurt herself. i have to get i at twitter and ask the fans if  they saw her but first i have to say sorry to niall.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   neww  chappiieeee yeaahh sorry for the bad writing in the other chapter sorry  love you all 

vote vote vote please xx