People Don't Change

Sky was unshackled from the cuffs tightly wrapped around her delicate wrists. The guard opened the gate and pushed her into the yard with the others. She pensively stared at the guys huddled in their usual corner. She rushed over to them and watched Fish laugh with the guys. Sky shoved him up against the metal wires gate. The guys froze around her.

"What the Hell?!" Michael yelped shocked.

"You better fucking get us out of here Star boy." Skylar grunted.

"We are no worries, calm down." His arms were stretched across the gate.

"Maybe we should calm down princess." Sucre added. Skylar shrugged him off and pushed Michael further against the gate.

"Oh I like this, looks like we're finally getting things done now." T-Bag joined Sky's side.

"Shut up," Franklin snapped as he tried pulled Sky off of Michael.

"Let's talk about this rationally." Michael said calmly.

"I don't have much time." Sky released him from her grasp.

"I promise you're gonna be okay." He smirked.

"It better be." Sky turned around and walked away. Michael tried catching up to her.

"What's going on?"

"Nothing, just do what you've promised."

"Anders," Michael stopped in front of her path. "Tell me what's wrong."

"I told you, we're running out of time."

"It won't be much longer till you'll be relaxing on the beach with a beer I promise."

"I don't know what I'm gonna do." She continued walking around the court yard.

"I'll never let you down Anders'."

"I need to kill him." Sky placed her fingers through the fence holes. The chill from the metal seeped through her skin.

"Are you kidding me?" Scofield laughed in disbelief. "It isn't worth it, let this be your second chance."

"People don't change Scofield, remember that." Sky turned around to face him. Sky walked a step closer to him. She could see his breath through the frozen air.

"Don't do it, please. I'm not doing this for you to come back and be locked up."

"I knew what I did wrong last time." She laughed grabbing the collar of his suit. "You see, I was sloppy! It's almost an embarrassment looking back on it. Do you know what I should've done?" She pulled him in closer. "I should've taken an axe to both of them, all of them. Do you want to know the truth?!"

The two of them stood silent as Sky looked next to her. All the guys were huddled around them now. T-Bag looking the most enthusiastic about the situation.

"He found it." Sky mumbled.

"Found what?" Michael glanced up at the overcast horizon.

"My deals, he found them all. Then he tried covering it up. I didn't want them gone. Fuck, I was making double than he was!" Sky crazily stared at Michael. "That's what he didn't like."

"She's pretty phenomenal." T-Bag added. The guys looked at him peculiarly. "You guys didn't think I didn't know who this pretty number was when she first stepped in?" He chuckled.

"I owned them all, but he just had to tap me."

"Tapped you?" Sucre listened in now interested in the conversation.

"Yes, he tapped not only my room but the house and his own office." Sky walked over the Sucre. "What would you do if you figured out your little girl was the next queen of the drug trade? What if she even made relations with the cartel?"

"Uh..." Sucre looked over at the rest of the guys.

"Of course you wouldn't join her, psh." Sky stared at Michael straight in the eyes. "Because why, when you could simply take it over yourself?"

"Are you telling me, your father threatened to turn you in if you didn't hand over your company so you decided to attempt murder?" C-Note wondered.

"Looks like the crew is all caught up now." T-Bag chuckled.

"You don't think I came here by accident Fish?" Sky stood in front of Michael. "I know people too, from other places."

Sky leaned up to Michael's ear and whispered, "You're only my back up plan."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++