The Favor

After that day when T-Bag held Sky up, life began getting a little better. None of the guys were throwing themselves on her. It's like they all had a meeting or she made a name for herself after the incident. But she knew it was because of Theodore. He didn't talk much to her for a few days but started smiling at her more. Sky knew she had to pay him back. Michael didn't seem all that pleased though.

"Stay close," Michael told her as they stepped out into the yard. He still didn't trust any of them.

Sky greeted the afternoon sun with a sense of relief. She didn't have to watch her back so often. All the guys were separated into their groups. Michael and her stood up against the gates.

"Hey guys," One of Michael's buddies greeted with an open smile.

"I'll be back," Michael whispered to Skylar. "You come with me, we need to chat." Michael took the man's arm and guided him over to a corner of the building. Skylar stood alone against the fence, defenseless.

"Well look who it is." A schrilled Southern voice echoed across the yard. Skylar froze. T-Bag leaned against the fence beside her.

"Oh its you." Sky looked away.

"Hey, I think I deserve a 'thank you Theodore'."

"Yeah, yeah I know." She smirked. "For a murderer and rapist, you ain't too bad. That's a bit of an anomaly."

"For a girl who attempted killing their father with snake venom you're not too bad yourself."

"Oh shut up," she playfully pushed his shoulder. "I never thought I'd have anything in common with a rapist. Then again I never thought I'd be in prison." Sky slumped back on the gate.

"Everyone is in prison, they just don't know it." Theodore straightened his back and cracked his neck. He turned in front of Skylar and pulled the collar of her shirt up to him. "You owe me Viper."

"And what's that?" She sassily replied.

"You know What." He let go of her as Michael approached. He crossed his arms and walked away.

Michael approached Sky at the gate still eyeing Theodore down. He leaned back on the gate with her once again. His eyes grew weary. He began to open his mouth then paused before saying anything.

"I need a favor." Michael clasped his hands.

"It seems like everyone does, shoot."

"I need you to distract a certain someone for me."

"Please don't sa-"

"T-Bag" Michael interrupted.

"Fuck it, Alright. What you want me to do." Skylar rolled her eyes.

"You know what he likes, just keep his gaze off of me for the next few days."

"What will I get in return?" Skylar straightened up.

"Freedom,"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++