Something Blue

Once Sky laid down on her bunk, she threw the keys onto Michael's chest. He woke up and smiled to himself.

"You're welcome." Sky added.

"Watch your back Sky." Michael included, she knew what he meant. He must've seen T-Bag and her earlier.

The next morning Sky got up earlier than Michael and got ready for breakfast. The cell doors open, she walked out for roll call then went back inside her cell.

"Hey there pretty." A sky voice echoed into Sky's cell. She swiftly turned around to see T-Bag leaning his arm against the doorway.

"Michael will see you." She blushed.

"Oh no, Scofield will see me!" He sarcastically pleaded. "Im not afraid of him. Theodore walked over to her and pushed her up against the wall. "I've got a proposition."

"Ugh No more of those." She rolled her eyes.

"We can do a lot together. I can protect you around here."

"Are you asking me to be your girlfriend Theodore?" She giggled.

"Uh, no that's not what I meant."

"Sure," Sky kissed him quickly. The guards called for breakfast. "See You around honey bun." She pinched his cheek and walked away.

In the cafeteria T-Bag couldn't keep his eyes off of her. Sky felt his endearment with each on coming glance. Michael kept catching them eyeing one another, which made him sick.

"Are You kidding me Anders?" Michael murmured. "He's a killer and not to mention rapist."

"Everyone's got a skeleton in their closet." Sky muttered as she kept staring at Theodore.

"You can say that again." Sucre edged in. The rest of the guys laughed to themselves.

Sky didn't really pay attention to what anyone said. She heard plenty of things about her father growing up and it sure didn't affect her growing up either. She knew the rumors were right. She knew T-Bag was a horrible person. Maybe not even a person, and animal. Out on the streets she'd never go for him. He would have been another criminal to her, give him the death penalty for all she cared. Circumstances always change the view though.

"Enough guys, I'm almost done with the plans." Michael briefed the guys. "A few more day."

"Great." Sky whispered still staring at Theodore who winked at her.

"Alright she's making me sick now." Sucre got up and threw away his food.

After breakfast, Sky went back to the cell to lie down. Michael caught a glimpse of Theodore walking up the stairs. He ran after him before he could reach their cell. Michael threw Theodore against another cell.

"What in the hell do you think you're doing?" Michael threatened.

"Nothing, what's your problem? I was only taking a stroll."

"Stroll my ass." Michael pushed T-Bag harder against the bars. "You touch her and I swear."

"Does Lil fish have a crush?" Theodore kid. "You're too late Scofield." He brushed himself off and removed Michael's arm from beside him then walked away.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++