The Talk

"Looks like you've seen better days mate." Lincoln sat next to Sky on the grass.

"If they catch you sitting, you'll be in trouble." Sky smirked.

"I'm being convicted of murder I don't know what more trouble I can get into." Linc situated himself in the grass then paused for a few seconds. "I'm actually here to give you a talk."

"Oh are you now?"

"Listen my brother has been telling me some of his worries lately and-"

"He's jealous." Sky laughed jokingly.

"Well in a way..."

"What are you talking about?"

"Can't blame him really you're an attractive girl Skylar. My brother has this thing, need really, where he has to constantly help people. He wants you to stay away from T-Bag."

"Oh really?" Sky asked baffled. She stood up and picked up her shovel. "We'll send this message to your brother, if he feels this way he should take it up with me and be less of a coward making his big brother do everything."

Skylar walked away, leaving Lincoln alone in the grass. She found a new place near the other side of the shed to pretend to be working. She stared down at the grass admiring a group of small yellow flowers. She could here some of the guys playing around. When suddenly she was pushed up against the shed. She dropped her shovel in shock. It was Bellick, he help her only by the collar of her suit. His eyes were furious with rage. Words were trembling through her head not knowing what to say.

"Miss me?" Bellick chuckled.

"Can't say I do Boss." Sky smirked sarcastically. Bellick pulled her away then slammed Sky back against the wooden shed.

"I said did you miss me?"

"Not when you're throwing me against a shed, God." Sky rolled her eyes.

"Don't give me that bitch, now tell me what you know."

"About what?"

"I see your little boyfriend of yours has been visiting a lot lately."

"First off, he's my ex fiancé. Secondly, so what?"

"Why?" Bellick shoved Skylar harder against the shed.

"He loves me!" Sky shouted.

"No no, I don't think that's it Anders."

"I don't really know what to tell you."

"We both know who sent you to the hospital last week, why would a guy in love with you do that?"

"Wait what?" Sky struggled from Bellick's grip.

"We all know Scofield and you are a thing, now why would he beat the shit out of you?"

"Hold up," Sky stopped moving. "Is that what people are saying? Prison is full of nothing but gossips."

"Uh,"

"Like seriously, people think I'd go for him and vice versa?"

"I don't know, that's just what's going around."

"What if I was secretly into-"

"SHUT UP!" Bellick we shrieked. "What are you guys up to?"

"Now what would they think if they saw you threatening a young beautiful girl against a shed Boss." T-Bag leaned against the shed with Sky and winked at her.

"Speak of this it's the whole hick." Bellick released Sky gently.

"Get back to work." Bellick walked away.

"What did he want?" T-Bag wrapped his arm around Sky's waste as they began walking around the shed.

"He know we're up to something."

"Did you say anything?"

"No, I was honestly more confused that he thought Scofield and I were a thing."

"Hmh," T-Bag nodded.

"What are we gonna do?"

"I'll take care of him pretty."

"Aw aren't you the sweetest." Sky pinched his cheek jokingly.

"Don't do that."

"Make me." She giggled. "Well I better be off my lover is probably worrying about me."

"Don't say that." He smiled. Sky grasped the left side of his face and kissed him.

"See you around."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++