" I'm sorry."

"Stop it! Stop it! I don't want to hear it. All I'm asking is Why?."

I shouted to his face

"Because that's all I can say. Every time I think every reason every excuse I make to justify my actions towards you. I...
I find it LAME. Because I know no matter what reason or excuse I make it's NOT ENOUGH for me to hurt you. You the moon goddess gave to me. My other half. My soul mate. The one born for only me and I for you. But what I did? I build my own family, I give up waiting for you. Forgetting that there is someone there waiting for me,my other half,my soul mate,my destiny,my fate. The moon goddess give me a chance to be with you,she cross our paths together but what I returned to her kindness? Rejecting you. Pushed you away. Hurting you. Give you suffering that you don't deserved because of my own fault.
Every time I think about it,what am I supposed to say to you?
All I can say is I'm sorry."

He explain to me while he shamelessly cry in front of me. I starred at him shocked,I know his hurting because of the mates bond but I didn't think how deep his hurting,he is suffering like me. Even thou

"There is nothing change."

I told him while wiping the tears in his face and I continue

"You still a family man."

"Not soon enough. I am getting a divorce."

My mind went blank and flashes of memories when I was young appeared in my clouded mind

{{ flashback }}

" I and your daddy will getting divorce, Ylie."

"Mommy???"

"It's not about you Ylie,nor your brother and sister. It's about us."

>>>>>>>>

"We are now leaving, Ylie. We are now going to live to your father Wyl. "