Part 19: The Happiest Place in the World

Start from the beginning

You guessed it, it was Cole.

On stage.

Ah hell.

"Who is HE?" Pepper said in aprovel.

She eyed him up and down and winked.

He returned one too.

"So what were you saying about being old?"

"I said, an old friend came here today. Thats him." I pointed to Cole.

"DAYYYUMMMMM!" she shouted.

He turned his head and looked confused, as if he thought they wern't talking about him.

I guess hes gotten cocky over the last year.

"Don't play dumb Cole! I know you can hear us!" I shouted and we giggled more.

"Wow. Same old Camila Anderson. Never afraid to speak her mind. That mouth is gonna get you in trouble Cam. Oh wait. It already did."

"SHUT UP COLE!" I said playfully, but he knew I was dead serious.

"Come on, lets get outta here. Me and Thea smuggled some extra pudding cups into our cabin." Pepper said to me and I gathered my junk.

"Leaving so soon girls?" Cole grinned.

WE waked off and ignored him.

"You'll be back, they always come back." he said to us, and got his guitar ready to jam.

"This is horrably unfair!" Thea stated after I filled them both in on what happened.

"Tell me about it. This is your first time here and Jesse is practically in love with you and now this Cole guy wants to recindle an old flame." Pepper said.

"There is no old flame to recindle, his mum hates me. Apperently, when Cole was 4 he was sooooooo sweet, when he went to school and met me, he turned evil. I 'changed' him." I told them both, quoting Cole's mum.

"I fink blis is BLOOO ot blight." Thea mummbled with a crap load of pudding in her mouth.

Me and Pepper laughed and it almost fell out.

"I can't believe you like tapioca pudding! BLURGH!" Pepper said seriously.

"Blurgh?"

"Yap, it sounds more unique then blah and grr and ugh. So, I put 'em all together."

"When?"

"Just now."

They reminded me exactly of Ella and Lyn.

I just want the night to be over with.

I was walking.

Just walking, going no where in particular.

I thought this would be great.

But having Jesse and Cole in the same room is so intense, my head wants to explode.

I was going to go to the dock, but then I noticed something weird.

I saw a head full of blonde hair.

Oh no.

Its Airabelle.

What evil scheme is she up to now?

As I got closer, I heard sobs.

Airabelle?

Showing feelings that wern't hate?

This day keeps getting weirder and weirder.

I was at the end of the dock, it made a creeking sound when I stepped onto it.