Part 2: Marhaba and kayfa haluk?

Phoned Simon.

"Hey Cammie, whats wrong?"

"Oh noffin just trying ot get out of my insane household and i need your help. Other then that I'm just freaking peachy! You?"

"Wow. You have like amazing timing."

"Really? I always though I was pretty crap timing wise."

"Who cares? Matt, Sulley and I are going bowling now. Wanna come?"

HALLELUYA!!

"Oh thanks for the offer but I don't want to be a burden.." I said casually.

I SO want to be a burden.

"Ok but it's your choice i-"

"KIDDING! PIck me up around.. NOW"

"Okay... uh bye." He said sounding scared.

YEAAA! BOWLING!!!!!

Oh, wait. I'm crap at bowling. Ugh merde.

I hope River is there. He is so dreamy. That is, if I thought he was then he totally would be. But i don't. Ish. It's just, I have trust issues, ok? Simon doesn't even know about my past and he's my best friend. Neither do Matt and Sulley.

But lets not think about the past. Lets think about now. I'm going bowling at the Cosmic Pin. I've never been, but i hear it's amazing. I also hear that thats where River hangs out. Not that i'm a stalker or anything. Psh, thats crazy talk. But Airabelle also hangs out there.

Ugh, Airabelle.

She really is a slut. All stupid and wet and...stupid.

I just hate her. Her and her llittle minions, Avery and Ashleigh.

I just want to cut them up and feed them to Eric.

Never mind, he would actually eat them.

Doorbell rang.

I took one last look at myself. I was desent but not beautiful. I have jet balck hair with a couple purple streaks. I was wearing eyeliner and had all 6 piercings in. Deffinetly not the kind of girl most guys would go for. But, hey, no need for the jelous bitches, right? I mean, I have all the guy friends I could ever want. No girls equals no drama.

See?

I almost convinced myself.

Almost.

But it sucks that I don't have a 'BFF' that I can tell all my problems to. Maybe I wouldn't be such a bad kid if I had a bestie. Here's the deal, I got expeled. 3 times. Just for harmless pranks I pulled with my first good friend. His name is Cole. The pranks we pulled were legendary. He was not only my good friend but my first-

"CAMILA ANDERSON, YOUR FRIEND SIMON IS HERE!" my dear mother shouted at me.

We were never close.

"GET DOWN HERE! NOW!"

And you wonder why?

"Jeez, looks like its that time of the month" Is what I wanted to say.

But i didn't.

I walked downstairs and I saw Simon waiting for me. He's tall and lanky with bright short blonde hair and amazing blue eyes. He's the kind of guy you would look at and say 'DAYUMMM' but he is such a geek! I guess girls find that a turn off. He is realllly smart. If I wasn't at his intulectual level I wouldn't understand a word that boy was saying. But it only happens when he's nervous. (LIke when attractive girls talk to him!)

"Marhaba and kayfa haluk?" he said as I got my shoesies on.

"So, what, now your suddenly Arabic?" I told him.

My mother thought I was a loon.

Who cares?

"Awh damn! I thought you would be impressed by that! How did you learn Arabic before moi?"

"My dad. He always told me that someday I would travel the world and then take it over and lead it to it's destruction, so I had to be able to tell them to go screw themselves in a language they would understand!" I said sarcasticly.

But my dad did teach me new languages because I had to get and education, travel, then get married. Psh yea rite! Who would EVER marry me?

"Cool." was all Simon said.

He knows I don't like talking about my dad. He was my bestfriend. And now he's gone.

Shake it off, Cammie, shake it off. Don't be such a downer! I told myself.

"OK lets go. BYE MOTHER! I'll be back whenever I get back!"

"So by that you mean you'll get back 'round 9?"

"Yap!"

I was just about to walk out the door when she pulled me back a bit.

"Is that bloke seriously your friend?"

"Yes mumsy."

"Okay...But he seems a little off." she said suspisiously.

"Isn't every one of my friends?" I said back and caught up with Simon.

I hopped into the front seat of his car. Yes, I know, a 14 year old bloke driving? Wrong, he is a senior, thus, he can drive. I met him when some jackass in the halls rammed into me and I dropped my books. I was pretty pissed and he told me thats I could hang with him. I didn't know he was popular though, which would have made a diffrence.

"So, you nevrous?" he asked with this enourmous smile on his face.

"'Bout what?"

"'Bout River being there?"

"There is no garentees that he will be."

Simon grinned his evil smile.

I didn't like this.

AT ALL.

"SIMON! You invited him? What the hell?"

"WHAT? He said it would be fun to see you there!" He laughed.

Yes, cause i just find my humiliation just freaking hilarious.

"Yea fun to see me, insecure little 14-year-old with 6 piercings looking like a tweeb in front of River. The amazingly good looking Junior who is just coming because you invited him."

"Nah, thats not true! Ish."

"Uh, yea it is! He IS just coming cause you invited him. You being a 'senior' and all." I made sure the word 'senior' sounded evil and bad.

Go me!

"Cammie, calm down."

"Never tell me to calm down cause you know what? It doesn't make me any calmer it just makes me want to rip all of your pretty little hair out of your pretty little head!"

He reached his free hand up to his head, sheilding his hair.

"Please don't hurt us!" He said grabbing a peice of his hair.

"You are the biggest goofball ever! Now, quit avoiding the subject!"

"Uh, actually, I think i'm going to continue avoiding. It's more my thing."

It was a silent 10 minutes to the Cosmic Pin.