Chapter 4 - Team 7

"Aw, pretty boy. I never knew you were gay. You should of told me. After all, we are very close friends", I snicker, reminding him of yesterday. A faint pink color dusts his cheeks.

"U-Urusai. Naruto... I'm going to kill you", he growls.

"Naruto...", the fangirls growled in unison. If looks could kill, Naruto would be dead already.. They crack their knuckles, ready to beat him up. Well, this won't be good. I transported right in front of the girls, scaring them.

"Boo."

They glare at me and Sakura yells, "Get out of the way, Rina! Naruto stole Sasuke-kun's first kiss!"

"Tch. Calm yourselves. Sasuke's just a boy and I highly doubt he wants to kissed by any of your infectious mouths. Leave Naruto alone", I said, raising my head and gave them an ice-cold glare to show authority and power.

Most of the girls backed off out of fear. Both Sakura and Ino's confidence waver. Before she could say anything, Iruka shouts out.

"Alright, class! Listen up!"

I sat back down in my seat next to Shikamaru. He isn't that bad. I'm beginning to enjoy his presence. Iruka began lecturing us and giving us small talk about how we've grown up and how things will get harder. I'm thinking everybody fell asleep. I was starting to.

"Alright we will be putting you all in three-man squads, although one team will be a group of four due to last minute notices", Iruka announces. He starts going through lists of teams.

"Squad Seven", Iruka began, "Naruto Uzumaki."

"Sakura Haruno."

Ooh. Please kami, don't let me be on this team. Sorry, Naruto. I can't handle this little bitch.

"Sasuke Uchiha."

Thank god.

"And Rina."

Dammit. I groan. Shikamaru snickers at my detest. I glare lightly. Sasuke and Sakura. Sasuke, who's ego is bigger than this village, and Sakura, who's every thought is of Sasuke, are on my team. How will this team manage to function? More importantly, how will I survive this mess?

"Iruka-sensei, why does a great ninja like me have to be on the same team with this guy?!" Naruto shouts after Iruka finishes listing the teams.

"Because Sasuke has best grades of the graduates and Rina is already a jonin, meaning that she does not require as much training as you do," he states, "Naruto, you're at the bottom! Of course, this is how it is when trying to balance the strength within groups."

Everybody looks at me with confusion and jealousy. Shit, I didn't want anybody to know that. I keep my head high and ignore the many glares and threats. Naruto growls in frustration.

"Just don't get in my way, teme!" Sasuke sneered. I sighed.

"Baka, you're just causing more trouble", I sighed. I rubbed my forehead. I can already tell that this team was going to be hectic and annoying as fuck.

Iruka just ignored this and announced, "In the afternoon, I'll introduce you to your jonin teachers. You're dismissed until then!"

Within seconds, all the graduates left the classroom. I went to my apartment to get my lunch and sat on top of the roof, taking the scene. It's so peaceful here. Just like the Hidden Crystal, but it had a warmer aura to it.

Though I couldn't help but miss my home. I missed seeing the light stone, geometric buildings and the crystals that adorn them. I missed the chilly weather that brought chills up and down my body. I certainly missed seeing the tall mountains bordering our village. Being separated from my home made me miss these little things.